test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kieran.

Paulo Ferreira

Started by Kieran.,

287 posts in this topic

Ferreira is such a determined professional... I think he accepts the fringe role because he understands he wouldn't be able to go to a club now that wins trophies :D Smart choice

This guy has basically done a Winston Borgarde, he has been on the clubs benefits system for around 4 seasons now. I really want to know who is responsible for this because its a huge waste of resources. I have no respect for Paulo whatsoever he is a complete disgrace !

There is no need for this type of shit, we keep talking about being self sufficient but we keep letting ourselves down. This guy has been a ghost for a while now and he just keeps collecting his pay check. I just don't understand how we keep letting this happen Borgarde was found out hopefully Paulo gets found out too ! The funny thing is i don't remember him signing a new contract with us this is fucking shameful.

Peace. and LDN Blue like this

exactly why has he been left to rot here ? we should have shipped him out years ago , yes a great player and model professional but were not a charity

Its the clubs fault, or rather the clubs lawyers paid millions to go over contracts with a fine tooth comb, if anyones fault -same with Bogarde -he only signed the contract CFC pushed in front of him.

everyone agreed with him ?????....a very small number ,,,but perhaps you thought it a suitable way to call one of our players

Ah you know what i mean, just saying it was different till then, but i do agree i would never turn down that amount of money.

Paulo is legend, I really love him, but i´m agree his time by Chelsea is over... But I think he´s very important teammate, he helps young players etc... Every team needs this type of players...

Well just telling you compare Bogarde who was being forced out by the club,and Paulo who has been offered a new contract BY THE CLUB to be a third choise right back.This is surely one of the worst topics i have ever seen on Talk Chelsea.Talking shit about a true professional who never done anything apart than doing his job when he was called upon.Talk Chelsea was once a place with people who knew what they were talking about,but i guess those days are long forgotten.

francozola and Ezio like this