test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robdog

Wayne Bridge

Started by robdog,

25 posts in this topic

Always loved Bridge,he got us all after the goal vs Arsenal.Always wished him well,too bad shit went down with him and JT.

I would love to reunite JT & Bridge before I die. I heard they were mates, then that media frenzy came out. I still have this image in my head after the Great win in Highbury were they were smiling & hugging each other as they walked off the pitch. Good Times!!!

Brighton have completed the signing of Wayne Bridge from Manchester City on a season-long loan.

Brighton?! Wow! It's all gone downhill for Bridgey, shame because I really liked him I thought he was a good player for us, he'll always be remembered for that night at highbury though!

westcountryblue likes this

Don't we have a friendly against Brighton soon.....

I always liked Wayne too and tbh with the bird he has now, why should he even care about what happened with JT. She's a bit of alright.

Funny tho.

Brighton?! Wow! It's all gone downhill for Bridgey, shame because I really liked him I thought he was a good player for us, he'll always be remembered for that night at highbury though!

Agreed, that night will be remembered for years. I always remember Claudio's reaction, he was actually in tears.

Bridge was a great left back, is is a shame that his career has completely nose dived...

he was an excellent LB for us ,....just that Ash is world class...

I remember when Ashley Cole came, we were all pro Bridge and wanted Cole to 'fuck off, Bridge is better'

Yeah, oops.

Haha yeah I was one of those as well!!

Well...we do all make mistakes lol!! :banghead:

Bridge was a great LB, but see how their careers have gone since!

I remember when Ashley Cole came, we were all pro Bridge and wanted Cole to 'fuck off, Bridge is better'

Yeah, oops.

also the fact that Ca$hley was a gooner ;) I think its fair to say we all are glad to have Cole coming to our club & shooting the interns :Goober:

Exactly and when we swapped Gallas for Cole and gave them £5m too, i was convinced that was a big mistake and they'd got by far the better deal. I loved Gallas. Ashley Cole tho has turned into the greatest LB in our history and been awesome for us.

Bridge and Cole are the same age too. I actually wish Bridgey well, should go back to Southampton imo i still think Brighton is too far a step back atm as he's not exactly 33-36, he can do a job in the prem. It's quite sad to see he's at that level now.

he bottled it really didn`t he. the whole pulling out of England squad. honestly,throw your career away.was she really worth it afterall you had supposedly split up BEFORE JT went there.

in a way i`m glad it was JT who done it rather than Bridge..i dread to think how Wayne would have coped with years of abuse and the media witch hunt when he can`t manage to put it aside to play for his country.

his career slid because he let it slide.

always remember him as a player for us tho. he was a quality LB for us (and southampton before then) that goal at highbury means he will always be remembered.

follow,follow,follow,it was only two minutes to go..

it a wayne bridge goal

that sent us out of control

and the Arsenal out of Euro-oo-oo...

robdog likes this