Lulinha

EskWeston

Italian agent Sabatino Durante has questioned the wisdom of Chelsea's pursuit of Corinthians teenage midfielder Lulinha.Durante, in Brazil on behalf of an unnamed big Italian club, told Tuttomercatoweb: "I can only give a technical opinion and he is physically very small and does not have a clear role. It's difficult to determine whether he is a winger or a central midfielder. "Yet, Chelsea seem to be interested in him. Apart from the fact he cannot play in England as he does not have a European passport and is not a senior international, his agent seems to be a great salesman."Source: Tribal Football

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a great signing, but the guy being interviewed is right, there are some issues involved in us signing him...
There are always ways around these issues.Dont many Brazilians take up a Portuguese passport to gain their right to play in Europe.???If so we can get this sorted and play him on loan to gain more experience and develop, ie...PSV (like Alex)

There are always ways around these issues.Dont many Brazilians take up a Portuguese passport to gain their right to play in Europe.???If so we can get this sorted and play him on loan to gain more experience and develop, ie...PSV (like Alex)
Well yes there are ways around things like this, one way is to ask for a work permit due to special circumstances, i.e exceptionally taleneted.I would be against anything that meant he didn't come here straight away....

Well yes there are ways around things like this, one way is to ask for a work permit due to special circumstances, i.e exceptionally taleneted.I would be against anything that meant he didn't come here straight away....
We were close to a deal with Pato, who would have fallen into the same bracket as this kid. So I'm sure the club already have all the right avenues covered incase we make a serious bid.

We were close to a deal with Pato, who would have fallen into the same bracket as this kid. So I'm sure the club already have all the right avenues covered incase we make a serious bid.
I am sure your right, the ruling is a bit crazy and is stopping the more talented players comming to the premier league.

tribalfootball.com - November 29, 2007 Brazil teenage sensation Lulinha is ready to resist interest from Chelsea and sign a new contract with Corinthians. The attacking midfielder is a target for Chelsea and revealed: "My agent Wagner Ribeiro says the new contract with Corinthians is agreed and just needs my signature. "I know Chelsea are following me, but there's been no concrete offer. I'm happy at Corinthians because it feels like home." Lulinha's new deal will tie him to Corinthians until 2012 and see his buyout clause jump from £1.5 million to £20 million.

Chelsea remain keen on a deal for Corinthians attacking midfielder Lulinha. TheDaily Mail says Chelsea have not given up on the brilliant young Brazilian Lulinha, whose agent was in London for talks with the club in November. The 17-year-old striker wants to stay for another year at Corinthians, but Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon is hoping an £8m deal can be completed in the summer.Source: Tribal Football

first it says, attacking mid..then striker.. lol he is a midfielder.. TribalFootball never gets it right :)
Yup i noticed that too, could quite as easily have been any news agency doing that though, it's all lazy reporting

Yup i noticed that too, could quite as easily have been any news agency doing that though, it's all lazy reporting
The player can play in all those positions mentioned. he is mostly played as an attacking midfielder but he can play as a support striker and as a central midfielder.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You