Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Junior Senior Banquet last night

Picture one is me with two young men I tutor ... Both will play NCAA basketball next fall and the one on the left is already being watched by the NBA...

I told them I want my "I knew them when" photo!

I so can not believe Nathan has one year left in high school.

post-975-142763302199_thumb.jpg

post-975-142763304494_thumb.jpg

So today I received the best gift in my whole life basically. A Chelsea t-shirt signed by 17 random people. They are called: John Terry, Didier Drogba, Eden Hazard, Branislav Ivanovic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Diego Costa, Thibaut Courtois, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Gary Cahill, Nemanja Matic, Oscar, Willian, Fillipe Luis, John Obi Mikel, Juan Cuadrado and Nathan Ake.

omg.jpg

IMG_20150405_012801.jpg

I look normal in that pic but that was taken after a 6-hour long jaw-drop. It's a gift from a good friend in London who knows some people. I feel so blessed.. words cannot describe!!

:blue scalf:

Amazing. Congrats.. :worship2:

Is your friend's name Roman by chance? :D

So today I received the best gift in my whole life basically. A Chelsea t-shirt signed by 17 random people. They are called: John Terry, Didier Drogba, Eden Hazard, Branislav Ivanovic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Diego Costa, Thibaut Courtois, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Gary Cahill, Nemanja Matic, Oscar, Willian, Fillipe Luis, John Obi Mikel, Juan Cuadrado and Nathan Ake.

I look normal in that pic but that was taken after a 6-hour long jaw-drop. It's a gift from a good friend in London who knows some people. I feel so blessed.. words cannot describe!!

:blue scalf:

:o :o Lucky bastard! Mabrook :)

Amazing. Congrats.. :worship2:

Is your friend's name Roman by chance? :D

Thanks..

If I were friends with Roman I wouldn't even be here. :P

:o :o Lucky bastard! Mabrook :)

Y'barek fik ^_^

I know I finally know what it's like to be one! Last night, I feared that if I slept I wouldn't find it when I wake up! :lol:

Just chilling in the dead sea with my twin sister

4b1cb11a35a99a001496e022f2d783c4.png

I'm an identical twin. I have a twin brother but he supports ManU :rant: Are you guys Identical and does she support Chelsea?

Is the mud suppose to be good for your skin ?

I'm an identical twin. I have a twin brother but he supports ManU :rant: Are you guys Identical and does she support Chelsea?

If they were identical wouldn't that necessarily imply same gender? If they're boy / girl they can't be identical.

Not only for your skin, but for other things, too, such as arthritis, muscle ligament pain, it stimulates the immune system, accelerates metabolism and many, many other things. It is called peloid therapy. We use it in Romania, too, at the Black Sea.