Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Well I don't know how much beer you drink but I think so. I'm not a fan of Mexican beers, the few I've had have been very bitter and watery. There are quite a few microbrews that I enjoy in America but I really dislike all the major American beers like Coors, Budweiser, Yuengling and Sam Adams. Australian beers tend to be my favourites. The way I measure beers is that if it isn't as good as Heineken, it isn't worth drinking. Heineken is my standard for beer, not bad in anyway but not particularly great in anyway either. Asahi is a lot like Heineken but if I remember correctly it is a little heavier and little more bold in flavour. It is a good beer but a very run of the mill lager.

My favourite beers would have to be:

Delirium Tremens (Belgian)

James Boag Premium (Australian)

Little Creatures Roger's (Australian)

Cooper's Sparkling Ale (Australian)

Cooper's Pale Ale (Australian)

I don't drink too heavily, mostly on when with friends. I like Mexican beers a lot. Modelo, Pacific and Dos Equis are really good imo. I hate the American beers like Bud Light and Coors. They are just straight up nasty. But on Heinekin, i like it a lot too, not amazing but solid. Do you think I could get any of those Australian beers in the states?

I don't drink too heavily, mostly on when with friends. I like Mexican beers a lot. Modelo, Pacific and Dos Equis are really good imo. I hate the American beers like Bud Light and Coors. They are just straight up nasty. But on Heinekin, i like it a lot too, not amazing but solid. Do you think I could get any of those Australian beers in the states?

You would be very lucky. Australia doesn't really export beers to the states anymore. If you find them be sure to tell me! Don't mistake Fosters for Australian, it is owned by a South African company, invented by American-Australians and mainly brewed in England. For the last two decades it has been almost completely removed from the Australian market, only recently; as in the last few months has Fosters been available in Brisbane again due to a new brewery opening in the south of Brisbane. The fact that it has such Australian imagery associated with it is a farce!

Well I don't know how much beer you drink but I think so. I'm not a fan of Mexican beers, the few I've had have been very bitter and watery. There are quite a few microbrews that I enjoy in America but I really dislike all the major American beers like Coors, Budweiser, Yuengling and Sam Adams. Australian beers tend to be my favourites. The way I measure beers is that if it isn't as good as Heineken, it isn't worth drinking. Heineken is my standard for beer, not bad in anyway but not particularly great in anyway either. Asahi is a lot like Heineken but if I remember correctly it is a little heavier and little more bold in flavour. It is a good beer but a very run of the mill lager.

My favourite beers would have to be:

Delirium Tremens (Belgian)

James Boag Premium (Australian)

Little Creatures Roger's (Australian)

Cooper's Sparkling Ale (Australian)

Cooper's Pale Ale (Australian)

Nice, delirium tremens is made right here in my town. Just a few streets away[emoji106]. However, if you want to go gourmet/real beer beer, this is the one. c47e6e74f7ec0b4869622783a4b96a8d.jpg

Sooooo nice nom nom

You would be very lucky. Australia doesn't really export beers to the states anymore. If you find them be sure to tell me! Don't mistake Fosters for Australian, it is owned by a South African company, invented by American-Australians and mainly brewed in England. For the last two decades it has been almost completely removed from the Australian market, only recently; as in the last few months has Fosters been available in Brisbane again due to a new brewery opening in the south of Brisbane. The fact that it has such Australian imagery associated with it is a farce!

Fosters is absolute shite anyway. Who cares who makes it.

American beers are the worst. You can't even give them away. You rock up to a party with a crate of coors and you're going home with it too.

I can't drink anymore unfortunately but Vedett was always my fave, and then Duvel if I felt like getting smashed. The Belgians certainly got their beers right.

American beers are the worst. You can't even give them away. You rock up to a party with a crate of coors and you're going home with it too.

I can't drink anymore unfortunately but Vedett was always my fave, and then Duvel if I felt like getting smashed. The Belgians certainly got their beers right.

Yea American beer tastes like water. Belgian and German beer is where its at!

Oh get the fuck in! I wanna play too! :D

My great friend from a game development studio in Serbia:

1979880_10203779879042563_39949697554501

10342489_10203779877802532_9769750867453

10599678_10205003737389849_1178476344611

Ah he looks good !!

Also, it was quite epic [emoji7]. Shame i don't wield a sword like a boss, but just give me a bow and I turn into Hazard! Shot down more than 20 Orcs in the final battle. Yihaaa [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]