test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Mugshots

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

1,918 posts in this topic

Hahahaha I don't know about that!!! It was good fun that thread

Haha it was hilarious. Didn't you have the highest score? I remember you did :lol:

Haha it was hilarious. Didn't you have the highest score? I remember you did :lol:

I can't remember, I've tried to find the thread, but had no luck :(

I can't remember, I've tried to find the thread, but had no luck :(

@CHOULO19, do find it! I want to laugh :P

Literally just went back to 2010 in the general chat section. Unless that thread was not created by manpe, it seems to have completely disappeared!

BTW, try going about 16 pages back in the general chat. There are some hilarious similar threads! :lol:

Not really, he's bad ass just breathing. I want to know if he wants to remarry. Should have never got a divorce from this beauty

Wait, I thought we're still married?

If anyone is beauty, it's definitely you! ❤ You keep perfecting the art of making me blush like crazy.

Barbara likes this

Wearing a football shirt scribbled on by a bunch of footballers makes someone look 'bad ass'?

Yes, you should try it some time.

Especially if those "bunch of footballers" include JT, Drogba, Cech and Hazard.

Was at the Emirates Cup on Sunday and met some famous faces as well as an absolute legend!!

maavyo.jpg

5u3d5w.jpg

15hhk5i.jpg

30ufqk1.jpg

68g9sk.jpg

(Dunno why this one keeps coming out upside down... And that's my brother there with me)

2wghkpe.jpg

2a81fya.jpg

2la9f2s.jpg

Dope.
Viper22 likes this

Was at the Emirates Cup on Sunday and met some famous faces as well as an absolute legend!!

maavyo.jpg

5u3d5w.jpg

15hhk5i.jpg

30ufqk1.jpg

68g9sk.jpg

(Dunno why this one keeps coming out upside down... And that's my brother there with me)

2wghkpe.jpg

2a81fya.jpg

2la9f2s.jpg

when I wrong or that wasn't the first time you take pics with rivals players? I remember someone posted some once and as I recall it was you...

when I wrong or that wasn't the first time you take pics with rivals players? I remember someone posted some once and as I recall it was you...

Had a picture with Wenger at the same event last year. Other than that the only thing I can think of is when I met a fair few Southampton players but they're hardly our rivals.

Tbh to me i'd love to meet any footballers. Obviously Chelsea players much more so but they're all pretty famous!!

iseah100 likes this