Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

1,875 posts in this topic

Theres something about Mary going on with your hair :)

I will report Tri - Blue for abusing my hair...............and being a cunt in general :) Edited by TrueBlue

erm...1 question guys...how do i upload my photo into the comment box?(psst...i'm not that good with computers :) )

I take it you have a photo to upload....copy the URL and when you go to post it, go to the 6th box along the top of the comment area. When your mouse goes over it a message will come up "insert image"....click that and paste the URL in there.Jo done http://forum.talkchelsea.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif

cant seem to get it right...URL-->meaning that i have to post my photo up in the Internet first? then only i get the URL?

Edited by darren.c