• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, Muzchap said:

So you would drop them for Abraham (fucking worse than useless) and Mount (who gets slated on this site non stop).

Ok.

Glad you're not the manager 🤣🤣🤣

So going by your logic, we should just play Werner, Havertz etc in every game, every 3-4 days and risk them getting injured? :doh: 

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

So you would drop them for Abraham (fucking worse than useless) and Mount (who gets slated on this site non stop).

Ok.

We are playing Russian fishermen 

People were saying Frank is a tinkerman. Now he's running players into the ground.

People were moaning that mount plays every game. Now he isn't playing people want him to play.

People were saying lampard is an idiot for playing alonso or Emerson. Now saying they want him to rest Chilwell.

Lampard knows the fitness and how players are feeling way better than us. So let's just go with it.

And people can say they are "fishermen" but they got a draw away vs rennes so not bad for fishermen. And the same people saying this would slate him if he played a fully weakened team and we didn't win.

Starting to think people just want to moan about anything. [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Ok.

Mounts shit

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah I can't see Azpi lasting the whole game. His legs will go south quicker and he will sadly end up like Iva. Such a shame to see really 😕 

Ready for the wall of negativity when we are not 3 up in the first 15 mins :P

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rudiger went from being almost sold or loaned out and 5th choice to suddenly starting ahead of Christensen AND Tomori. 

For whatever reason Lampard seems to get reactions when he freezes players out, hopefully Rudi is another case.

AVB must be cussing his existence!

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

For whatever reason Lampard seems to get reactions when he freezes players out, hopefully Rudi is another case.

AVB must be cussing his existence!

Speaking of AVB, I had a random thought yesterday that "we need to see AVB v Lampard happen!". 

I would love to see

Mendy

Azi                silva                    zouma     chillwell   

Kante

James                                                       mount

Kai

Giroud                 werner

2 hours ago, Azul said:

You wrote all that but I still don't see your point. I'm going to say this in the most simple way possible, try to follow me. 

Rudiger + Christensen made so many individual errors which costs us many goals and games. Tomori hasn't, so why does he give Rudiger + Christensen chances when they've underperformed compared to Tomori? Give a clear answer please.

I don't want "all of our CB's are shit anyway" as an answer.

You're firm in your opinions and I find that a good thing but they are opinions all the same. Frank has his.

You offer your opinions as if they are established fact but, if they were as clear cut as you feel them to be, why would Frank ignore them? It's his reputation, standing with the squad and with the club which is at steak. Why would he pick a weaker team when it is obvious that a stronger option is available? Like it or not, Frank has more information than all of us and he has a different opinion to you.