• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Yes we play better when Mount plays in his actual position, not when he's being shoved out wide. I don't think the criticism of Mount is of him as a player. 

I've said before I wanted to see a Mount Havertz Kanté midfield. Glad to see Lampard is thinking the same. 

Yeah I hate it when he's on the wing- he's not a winger 👍

Just now, The Skipper said:

Mount Kanté Havertz 433 is our best midfield in theory. 

I think against lesser teams we can get away with Jorgi/Gilmour, Mount and Kai. Actually that trio with Barkley instead of Kai worked well whenever used last season.

No but what I am saying is that you cannot purely say Franks win percentage is poor because he lost Eden and had Kepa. Its not as if Kepa made a mistake in the every other one of the 49% of games we haven't won under Frank. And its not as if Eden would of scored in the other 49% either.  I had an opinion on Frank and Kepa, slightly similar to the whole Conte-Christensen events of a few seasons ago but it doesn't hugely blame the manager and doesn't get away from the fact that the player has had plenty of chances and not done well. But in this point, regarding the win percentage and the context you've argued there regarding losing Eden and having Kepa. Sarri had us 3rd best defensive record with Luiz-Rudiger and Kepa playing virtually every game in the PL.... so I don't think its necessarily fair to say that its purely down to the fact he had the Kepa, a transfer ban or no Eden Hazard. Conte won the PL with Moses and Alonso as wing backs mate, just shows what coaching can do. 
Ziyech goal.  

We're not talking about 49 percent. We're talking about 12 percent which would put him in line with the other managers. 12 goals that kepa let in would have effected that. We only conceded the 3rd most shots in the league last season. No Eden would have obviously effected that.

As I've said all along. Judge lamps at the end of the season. This is now his team and whilst they will still take time to gel these are his players.

You can't just pick out the "worst" players under particular managerial regimes and then say but we won with them.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Actually i was pretty chill. krasnodar really were poor and only trheatened by chance. their thugball defence was always gonna run out of steam.

Krasnodar outplayed us in attack today, we were lucky. This result masks another dreadful performance