test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Krasnodar 0-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Mendy
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Chilwell
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, 0007 said:

Kovacic alone just outside the penalty box and Azpi crossing to their keeper instead of passing to him. 

I threw my bottle of water after that. 

Lampard's win percentage since coming to Chelsea is 51%. Only Guus Hiddink(on his return), and AVB have done worse. They also had less time as a manager.
Let that sink in.
He also had lost our best player since frank himself with a transfer ban and had the statistically worse keeper in the history of the prem. Context matters
Muzchap likes this

This is bad bad...how we gana manage this group?!  Playing like this be better in Europa..or nothing!

Watch them score..  

I'm.sure my stream is delayed 

But needs to be retrospective cards for diving.

Smolikov or whatever his name is - fucking joke

Atomiswave likes this

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:
5 minutes ago, Azul said:
Lampard's win percentage since coming to Chelsea is 51%. Only Guus Hiddink(on his return), and AVB have done worse. They also had less time as a manager.
Let that sink in.

He also had lost our best player since frank himself with a transfer ban and had the statistically worse keeper in the history of the prem. Context matters

Tbf Sarri had this defence as the 3rd best statistically in the league with the "statistically worst keeper in the history of the prem" so in terms of that context I don't think that really matters at all.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Tbf Sarri had this defence as the 3rd best statistically in the league with the "statistically worse keeper in the history of the prem" so in term of context I don't think it really matters at all. 

It does though. Unless you're arguing it's franks fault that kepa lost it mentally? Which would be a hilarious take...

He was an average keeper in sarris season. He as statistically the worst for Frank last season. Now I know everything that goes wrong is franks fault. But I didn't think anyone would argue kepa was