test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Krasnodar 0-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Mendy
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Chilwell
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

0007, kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

Johnnyeye likes this

Werner is looking frustrated because he's tired of this nonsense from an out of depth manager

Funny because Ziyech looked very frustrated because of Werner's first touch last match

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

VERY worrying

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

not answering my question...

Because they both are not players in a double pivot. Jorginho plays the pirlo role and Kovacic is a no. 8 in a 4-3-3

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jason said:

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

And thats exactly what FL mentioned the other day didnt he, he can do that with a finished article, not now,

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Did you lot see that attempted lob pass from Joringho where both Chilwell and CHO were wide open, yet the pass found a Krasnodar defender? 

Zouma has had at least 2 of those too

0007 likes this

8 minutes ago, Azul said:

Jorginho is the most overrated player in this club. 

i think thats hudson-odoi

And thats exactly what FL mentioned the other day didnt he, he can do that with a finished article, not now,
Do you have the full quote?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Best way to describe us under Lampard in 2020 is 11 individuals and not a team. Simple as that. Not just this game, most games this year bar a handful.

Could not be more spot on.

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Do you have the full quote?

Someone posted it the other day, after or before the UTD game.

Someone posted it the other day, after or before the UDT game I think.
In the United thread?

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

In the United thread?

Yeah or the FL thread