test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Krasnodar 0-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Mendy
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Chilwell
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic

Shit first half...

Kovacic Jorginho Odoi Havertz all shit...

Lampard is doing a very poor job...

How on earth are we gonna create and play progressive football when our midfielders is afraid of the ball...

Ziyech, chillwell both very good first half.

Havertz was not good til the last 15 when he started to come into hit. He needs to be playing them balls to Werner better if we're gonna play a system with him as a focal point. But I'm sure he'll get that.

We just need to get it past their first line and we can create something

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

I cannot wait to welcome back Gilmour. Give him a big role and slowly replace Jorginho. My eyes hurt.

I was never a fan of gilmours lack of physicality but the one thing i like about him he always looks for the progressive pass first and just settles for the safe one when there is no runner whilst jorginho always looks for the safe pass and only occasionally looks up for the runner. This is hwat makes gilmour distinct from any other dms, the ability to spot and pick up runners without taking ages on the ball. if only he was big

Honestly what the fuck are our players doing ... looks like they are just walking in the park. There is no passion, it should have been waves after waves from us instead it seems like they are dont bother me mode. 

Werner looks quite frustrated, and looked the same in the last two games. Is this his usual face, even during his time in Germany? :D 

Johnnyeye likes this

Poor Werner at some point was at the half way line, the midfield two has been poop so far...

Zouma, rudiger, rudiger, zouma, azpi, azpi, zouma lol

1 minute ago, coolhead23 said:

Honestly what the fuck are our players doing ... looks like they are just walking in the park. There is no passion, it should have been waves after waves from us instead it seems like they are dont bother me mode. 

Totally agree. I expected that too. However,....

2 1/2 games of rubbish football. My eyes are gonna bleed at this rate.

Also very fortunate to be leading via a GK howler. Only way we were going to score in that first half. 

0007 and Johnnyeye like this

I seriously dislike the tactics. Our MF cannot supply balls to our attackers. So many passed back to defenders.

ccheongf likes this

our two CB and two midfielders are horrible to watch!
our build maneuver is inexinstent! the only player in our team who can help much this is Gilmour! I hope he will back soon! A kovacic- gilmour for me now is the best option! after we have also to think about CB, al most one decent with feet we have to purchase!

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Werner looks quite frustrated, and looked the same in the last two games. Is this his usual face, even during his time in Germany? :D 

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

Johnnyeye, DANILA and kellzfresh like this

Werner's frustration is indeed noticeable. And I think a lot of it is because we aren't able to play the sort of passes he thrives on. it's even harder against sides that sit so deep for him to use his pace in behind.

Johnnyeye likes this

Jorginho is the most overrated player in this club. He offers nothing. Forget his penalty miss, I'm not even criticising that but his defensive ability is non-existent as always. He is not even good at the one thing we ask him to do which is PASSING! Joke of a player, I pray he leaves this club in January.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this