• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Werner should've been the designated penalty taker from day 1. Wasn't he excellent from the spot in Germany? 

He was but until this year, Jorgi had an excellent record

Just now, Milan said:

Harry Kane has got the best style for me. Power and precision. No fucking around.

I like willian's the best. i think it is totally fine to check if the goalie dives early as long as you still can make a powerful an dprecise shot.if he doesnt dive just hit it in the topcorner. no idea why so many players take flat or no look penalties. when you practice this all day you should be able to hit one in the top corner every time.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Am I seeing things, or are there wide open channels to our attackers that both our defence and midfield are completely ignoring in favor of recycling possession? 

tbf you are in a way better position to see space with the camera angle than the players on the pitch

Can't get the attackers on the ball at all here. Pretty turgid. All of our play is in the middle of the pitch where Kova and Jorginho won't hurt anyone.

And then this bunch of no name players look dangerous every time they attack us...