• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

4-2-3-1.

Mendy, James, Chris, Silva, Chilwell, Kovacic, Jorginho, Havertz, CHO, Ziyech, Giroud.

I hope we put to bad this game early so Silva, Chilwell, Kai get some rest in the second half.

Werner needs rest, CHO deserves a chance, just like Olie and Hakim should have his first start. Kante not needed.

I expect us to have +70% possession so this is why I put Chris over better defenders like Zouma.

Time for a first win after int. break.

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Should Silva really play here? Perfect game for Ziyech to start 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

No. We have Burnley away on Saturday and it's a 3pm kick off.

He played for PSG last season regularly in the league and in the CL midweek. Why is now different? 

Plus in this two games we will have like 70% possession so it will be like training to him. He had his rest against Southampton. CB position is not demanding in these type of games at all.

When we are up 0:2 or 0:3 early in the second half we can make a change.

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He played for PSG last season regularly in the league and in the CL midweek. Why is now different? 

Because he's a year older? Because Ligue 1 isn't the same as the Premier League in terms of the pace and intensity?

Moreover, it's not like he had a clean bill of health last season - https://www.transfermarkt.com/thiago-silva/leistungsdaten/spieler/29241/plus/0?saison=2019. And Lampard already said last week that he knows he'll have to manage his game time carefully. 

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Plus in this two games we will have like 70% possession so it will be like training to him. He had his rest against Southampton. CB position is not demanding in these type of games at all.

When we are up 0:2 or 0:3 early in the second half we can make a change.

Not sure how you can confidently say that after seeing all the games we have had under Lampard...but since you're making this game sound very easy, then why play Silva at all?

Need to really rest some guys here but we also have big tactical problems so can see Lampard possibly trying some stuff out here.

I would like to see something like:

Mendy

Azpilicueta Christensen Tomori Emerson(?)

Kovacic Jorginho

Ziyech Mount CHO

Tammy

Should be enough to win right?

Krasnodar won just 18 from possible 36 points this season in Russian PL. Mid table. They have some Swedish players.

Today they lost 1:3 to Spartak and Moses scored against them. Should be easy.

Also this one will have crowd.

52 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Krasnodar won just 18 from possible 36 points this season in Russian PL. Mid table. They have some Swedish players.

Today they lost 1:3 to Spartak and Moses scored against them. Should be easy.

Also this one will have crowd.

Matvey Safonov is a really good young GKer

740ee425f47ce56f2a1a6ec2045efb27.png

Marcus Berg has been our Swedish National Team starting CF for ages, but he is ageing out

He has almsot 300 goals for his career

5 times over 20 goals in a season, 2 times over 30

double digits in the Budesliga in a season

2018 FIFA World Cup™ - News - Free-scoring Berg eyes play-off glory -  FIFA.com

Viktor Claesson is another SNT starter at times, and a decent winger, he scored 15 golas for Krasnodar 2 years ago

Fotbolltransfers.com - Viktor Claesson: "Det har gått över förväntan"

Kristoffer Olsson was a starting CMF on our team here, AIK. the year we won the Allsvenskan (2018)

he was a force, and it fucked us hard when he left

another SNT starter at times

Kristoffer Olsson klar för Krasnodar | Aftonbladet

We need to win this.

Thiago Silva should be rested. Can't risk an injury to him by over-playing him.

Ziyech should start to get into full fitness. 

Havertz and Werner should be rested. They've played every game.

Kovacic should start. 

Hopefully a nice 3-0 win

13 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mendy 

Dave - Christensen. - Tomori - Emerson

Kovacic Jorginho Mount

Ziyech Tammy CHO

this 2nd team is should be winning easily,,this is why we spent 200 million. to make our squad depth is more balanced to play in midweek....

A lot of our best football last season was when we had Kovacic and Jorginho in the double pivot. I would like to see this more starting from this game hopefully. Burnley, I defo want to see that midfield. We were 4-0 against them last season and I remember Jorginho and Kovacic controlled that game.

Would love to see CHO, Giroud, Kova, Jorginho start. And alos to give Havertz a rest and put Mount as 8/10. But of course I don't believe we will rotate so hard.

My team:

Mendy

James Zouma Silva Chillwell

Kova Jorginho

Ziyech, Mount, CHO

Giroud.

I would start Silva and Zouma to build their experience, but I hope Silva coult be subbed out around 60 min.

On 10/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, Stats said:

A lot of our best football last season was when we had Kovacic and Jorginho in the double pivot. I would like to see this more starting from this game hopefully. Burnley, I defo want to see that midfield. We were 4-0 against them last season and I remember Jorginho and Kovacic controlled that game.

Yes, would love to see Kante used for certain games rather than being a permanent starter