test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Sevilla

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Mendy
    • James
    • Silva
    • Zouma
    • Chilwell
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

568 posts in this topic
Luuk de Jong is going to be a real problem in the air. Can't afford to let them send crosses into our box
Zouma should do the job. Wins almost as many aerial duels as VVD

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Atomiswave likes this

Luuk de Jong is going to be a real problem in the air. Can't afford to let them send crosses into our box
Zouma has won 17/18 defensive duels this season so I think we are fine in the air. Its the second balls where we lose it I think and people switch off. Like the 3rd goal at the weekend. Won the ball and then havertz or whoever had Walcott doesn't follow him out

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

This is it. We have mendy and chilwell starting, so we have a chance of winning this. No excuses now. Sevilla will be our hardest opponent this season. i hope we dont sit back like cowards but with this lineup we hardly can. lets hope Kai rips fernando a new one. Rakitic is hardly better than Jorginho these days either. There only players i find more or less decent are ocampos, carlos and bono, the goalie. Their strength is in the pack, they are finely tuned, have a good manage,r know themselves inside out. what they lack in individual quality they have in tactical finesse. it will be a hard piece of work

I hope we have a plan for Ocampos. He will dribble through players today 

When has Jorginho ever performed in a pivot against a high pressing team? That's what's worrying me the most. I don't think people realise that Sevilla's pressure is next level. You can't have some as slow as Jorginho there.

Alabama and kellzfresh like this

Lampard acting like mount is prime 2003 nedved on the wing , he's a bootleg gerrard let's be real

Nedved what a guy.

I'm off to watch some YouTube highlights

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Milan, lucio, Valdo and 1 other like this

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I may go for the whisky

:(

I have some alcohol on standby, in case things go bad. :cig:

guddy69 likes this

2 minutes ago, Valdo said:

I have some alcohol on standby, in case things go bad. :cig:

I have some on standby if things go good. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Define "enjoyable"... :lol: 

Emojijoyable  😊😊😊

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Define "enjoyable"... :lol: 

Winning by a 3+ margin and not conceding anything would be nice :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Thiago Silva struggling in the warm up

Everyone on twitter is saying the same thing smh

Fuck sake, we can't afford Thiago Silva getting injured this early in the season. Seeing more of AC will do my head in.

Hope he's good.

51 minutes ago, Azul said:

What you just said is beyond ridiculous. I'm going to stay calm and just watch the game. When Jorginho flops in the next few weeks, I never want to see you talk about him on this forum. Deal?

Fucking hell when he flops? What does he have to do to prove to folk? He has been pretty good in every match so far this season so even if he plays poorly tonight you still going to sit crying about him getting picked? The agenda against him and even Mount, who I was critical of at times last season, is ridiculous. Mount and Jorginho clearly not everyone's cup of tea but the way people are acting as if they are second rate relegation fodder is mental. Who next? I mean its almost as borderline ridiculous as the whole fans and Sarri incident. If it isn't one thing its something else, plenty of issues at the club right now with the team but Jorginho right now and Mount as well probably nowhere near an immediate issue. Particularly based on how theyve started the season.

49 minutes ago, Azul said:

How can someone go from almost being sold to Roma or Juve to being a regular starter in the team over our best player last season? It just goes to show how clueless our manager is ffs

Yawn. Frank has his flaws but picking the only midfielder we have capable of controlling the game isn't one of them. Particularly in a European game where controlling the ball is even more pivotal than in the PL. Also go from almost being sold? Being one of the best players last season means very little in the run of things because obviously Frank 1) hasn't been overly impressed or 2) there's another issue with Kova right now.