• Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

6 minutes ago, DANILA said:

If Puli plays on the right im going to lose my mind

5 minutes ago, 0007 said:

If Mount is on the left and Pulisic on the right, I will be fucking fuming. 

I usually don't drink during week but bottle of wine is opened... 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Mount on the wings again when you have Ziyech...

I give Frank a pass on not rushing Ziyech in. He's probably not ready for such a big game.

CHO on the other hand must be fuming. Repeatedly left out as a natural winger for someone who isn't one. Only explanation is that Frank thinks CHO is too lazy defensively.

I dont mind mount on the right.

Havertz takes up either the 10 or third cm position and ziyech just isn't match fit.

If he starts on the left im gonna rage, he's no better than pulisic going backwards wide, he's only better pressing forward.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This is it. We have mendy and chilwell starting, so we have a chance of winning this. No excuses now. Sevilla will be our hardest opponent this season. i hope we dont sit back like cowards but with this lineup we hardly can. lets hope Kai rips fernando a new one. Rakitic is hardly better than Jorginho these days either. There only players i find more or less decent are ocampos, carlos and bono, the goalie. Their strength is in the pack, they are finely tuned, have a good manage,r know themselves inside out. what they lack in individual quality they have in tactical finesse. it will be a hard piece of work

We can't ask for less tinkering at the lineup and at the same time keep wondering why CHO or Kova isn't brought in.

Barring ziyech coming in when fully fit this should more or less be our lineup and we need to give them reps to play together.

Hopefully Pully is left mount is right. If we are playing reece then mount right is fine as reece provides the width and mount fills in. CHO and reece would leave us vulnerable. I'd be happy for CHO to play right wing but I think azpi would be the better selection in that case at right back.

Luuk de Jong is going to be a real problem in the air. Can't afford to let them send crosses into our box
Zouma has won 17/18 defensive duels this season so I think we are fine in the air. Its the second balls where we lose it I think and people switch off. Like the 3rd goal at the weekend. Won the ball and then havertz or whoever had Walcott doesn't follow him out

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

This is it. We have mendy and chilwell starting, so we have a chance of winning this. No excuses now. Sevilla will be our hardest opponent this season. i hope we dont sit back like cowards but with this lineup we hardly can. lets hope Kai rips fernando a new one. Rakitic is hardly better than Jorginho these days either. There only players i find more or less decent are ocampos, carlos and bono, the goalie. Their strength is in the pack, they are finely tuned, have a good manage,r know themselves inside out. what they lack in individual quality they have in tactical finesse. it will be a hard piece of work

I hope we have a plan for Ocampos. He will dribble through players today