• Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

9 hours ago, Hutcho said:
10 hours ago, Puliiszola said:
Has mendy been ruled out?

Per most sources yes. Simon Johnson for example so I imagine he won't be ready.

Damn. Well, will need to score atleast 3 with Kepa in goal.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Disgusting theyre charging £15.

Vespers internet stream it is then

No chance im paying a single dime.....im already paying 1500kr every 3 months ( 150£ ), they can go spit the lot of them.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mendy not fit.

Silva won't be available after returning late from international duty.

Pulisic fit to play.

Ziyech fit to play but not ready to start.

Chilwell fit to play.

Why can't Silva play? Lampard is making the same mistake smh. He rested Zouma for the Spurs game and look how that worked out. Now he's resting Silva for the Sevilla game. We'll see what happens but I 100% disagree with his decision-making this time.

He literally can't keep the same squad for 2 games, things always have to be changed.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Why can't Silva play? Lampard is making the same mistake smh. He rested Zouma for the Spurs game and look how that worked out. Now he's resting Silva for the Sevilla game. We'll see what happens but I 100% disagree with his decision-making this time.

He literally can't keep the same squad for 2 games, things always have to be changed.

It's because he came back late from international duty...

Just now, Jason said:

It's because he came back late from international duty...

He played on Wednesday and we're playing on Saturday. Surely he could've been at Cobham on Thursday and be fit enough to start?

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How is Ziyech 'fit to play' but not ready to start? 

We should still be winning this but my god these injuries here and there will likely cost us Top 4 at this rate. 

Didn't he came back from Morocco last week? I swear he was training for atleast a week. It doesn't make sense to me at this point. Lampard is too cautious, just start your best XI ffs.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

He played on Wednesday and we're playing on Saturday. Surely he could've been at Cobham on Thursday and be fit enough to start?

You gotta factor the traveling, jet lag etc. He's 36, not 26. 

And furthermore, we knew when we signed Silva that he's not gonna start every single game. So, I don't get what's the fuss around this. 

25 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How is Ziyech 'fit to play' but not ready to start? 

We should still be winning this but my god these injuries here and there will likely cost us Top 4 at this rate. 

21 minutes ago, Azul said:

Didn't he came back from Morocco last week? I swear he was training for atleast a week. It doesn't make sense to me at this point. Lampard is too cautious, just start your best XI ffs.

Training is different from playing. He's had an injury and played only 30 minutes in the last 6-7 months. 

Am glad that Ziyech is back fit but just like Pulisic in the last game, I'd rather we ease him in than just throw him straight back into action and risk another injury, which happened a lot last season because we rushed players back.