test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-3 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Chilwell
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

810 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, DANILA said:

What would you change? I don't think we have any other option really given pulisic, ziyech, chilwell, silva are unlikely to start? 

Why are Pulisic and Ziyech unlikely to start? They are both declared fully fit and have been eager to play? Mount at LW followed by Dave at LB is just nauseating to think about. We failed to beat Saints at the Bridge last season because we couldn't convert. And you want to start that?

I also refuse to believe Silva can't get over a 5 hour jet lag in the span of 3 days. 

Liverpool's success is built on familiarity and a consistent starting XI. Why are we finding any excuse to prevent this from happening? Oh, its just Southampton. 

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why are Pulisic and Ziyech unlikely to start? They are both declared fully fit and have been eager to play? Mount at LW followed by Dave at LB is just nauseating to think about. We failed to beat Saints at the Bridge last season because we couldn't convert. And you want to start that?

I also refuse to believe Silva can't get over a 5 hour jet lag in the span of 3 days. 

Liverpool's success is built on familiarity and a consistent starting XI. Why are we finding any excuse to prevent this from happening? Oh, its just Southampton. 

Listen I completely agree with you, but I really think this is our only option. For clarity, this is NOT what I want. 

Muzchap likes this

31 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The thing is (a) we don't know when exactly Silva got back to England and (b) he's already 36 years old. He may not be able to just brush off the jet lag etc like it's nothing and plus, we have Sevilla to come on Tuesday. Think we knew from the start that Silva wasn't going to be able to play every game. So, I won't be surprised if Lampard rests him for this one especially when we have Sevilla to come on Tuesday.

26 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Listen I completely agree with you, but I really think this is our only option. For clarity, this is NOT what I want. 

You make our situation look rather desperate when it's not. :lol: 

bigbluewillie likes this

3 hours ago, DANILA said:

What would you change? I don't think we have any other option really given pulisic, ziyech, chilwell, silva are unlikely to start? 

Mount as a winger doesn't work :( it has been tried and tried and it just doesn't work. He's not a winger.

I would play him in front of Jorghino assisting Havertz... I think that could be his best role - breaking forward from deep. He has a lot of energy and a decent press.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Mount play GK ahead of Kepa

Bwhahahahaha this really crack me up . Funny stuff
DANILA likes this

Kepa

James silva zouma Chilwell

Kante jorgi

Ziyech havertz pulisic

Werner

I'd love to see that team. I doubt ziyech starts though. Pulisic most likely will.

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

Kepa

James silva zouma Chilwell

Kante jorgi

Ziyech havertz pulisic

Werner

I'd love to see that team. I doubt ziyech starts though. Pulisic most likely will.

Has mendy been ruled out?

Per most sources yes. Simon Johnson for example so I imagine he won't be ready.

Really excited for this one. They'll need some time to gain chemistry together but if we get to see Ziyech and Puli along with Werner and Kai, that's just going to be so much fun to watch. 

9 hours ago, Hutcho said:
10 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Per most sources yes. Simon Johnson for example so I imagine he won't be ready.

Damn. Well, will need to score atleast 3 with Kepa in goal.

Looks like Mendy will be the only one who will miss the game.

We'll know more from Lampard's presser at 1:30pm UK time later...

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Disgusting theyre charging £15.

Vespers internet stream it is then

No chance im paying a single dime.....im already paying 1500kr every 3 months ( 150£ ), they can go spit the lot of them.