• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Looks like we need at least 2 a new CBs and a DM at minimum since Lampard doesn't change his tactic.

Just now, Muzchap said:

It's going to take time.

Puli not match fit

Ziyech looks as sharp as a spoon (he hasn't played for months)

Havertz - I can forgive- new league, needs to learn it, and will.

Zouma and Chris just don't work. There's no communication. We are exposed every time. 

Kante and Jorghino also doesn't work.

We definitely need a DM

And a CB too.

Just now, Hutcho said:

Ziyech lost the ball several times.

I don't think it changes too much at the end.

Lost it? He never even came close to it unless it was a dead ball situation 🤣

I know it's his first game back and he is super talented but this wasn't the game.

Conceding before half time fucked us and gave the opposition hope - which we couldn't then crush. We are still a toothless Lion.

Our fitness looked shocking too - that's what upset me most, apart from KEPA

11 minutes ago, Alabama said:

You cant compete for the title with that kind of defense and Kepa in goal....

Nobody expects us to challenge for the title this year, it's just media hype.

What i'm expecting is a vast improvement over last season particularly the defence, so far we look worse.

How can people only  blame the individual errors when we were dominated after the 30th minute? These mistakes are shambolic but we are not good enough. Southampton should not have more shots than us at the Bridge. 
The first 30 minutes were good but after that we scored with one of our rare attacks. 
They dominated second half. But the reason was due to the pressure we put on ourself after the error. Which as always gonna happen. We can't be making those errors at this level. Havertz will learn and kepa hopefully won't play for us again

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Best performance all year with how we played. Havertz gave them 1. Kepa gave them 1. And kepa does a classic kepa by not reacting for the last one.

That first half was everything we had wanted to see all year. Easily the best performance we have had attacking

not full first half,,we only good at first 30 minutes. then another clueless tactic give more saints the space between our defense. it's really hurt to see jorgi-kante disabilty to control midfield and the joke defense which always backpass and make dangerous chance for walcott and adams.

this thing will only change with the term :

1.FL make a full press system

2. we buy a new good dribble and keep the ball DMF

3. i prefer our new kid GK from france instead of kepa and willy when mendy absence

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Nobody expects us to challenge for the title this year, it's just media hype.

What i'm expecting is a vast improvement over last season particularly the defence, so far we look worse.

To be fair with Silva and Mendy we looked a bit assured at the back though yet to face quality opposition....We just have to do all we could to have Silva and Mendt starts almost all our league games...

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

The keeper he trusted to play the fa cup semi , final and crunch league game was not injured, picking a retard like kepa over caballero is a sackable offence 

Remind me what happened the last time Caballero started? And that was with Thiago Silva playing.

I am sorry but I am tired of this excuse. Every single time we do not win, it is down to individual mistakes. Makes it look like we are world beaters! It can happen from time to time, but every single time? Every single time? Absolutely not, the issues are much deeper.

So, Kepa is a top class GK, you say or what? Look at Liverpool today. Adrian is a horrible GK too and they dropped points and Adrian was horrible last game too.
With garbage players, you will get garbage results.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

bullshit
he picked Kepa, for starters, know the lad is dire to the extreme and has cost us immeasurably for the past  16, 17 months, more or less
it is insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and yet expect different results
Lamps also rammed in Mount and cock-blocked Puli on the RW
AND, most tellingly, he is the manager who is responsible for this shambolic defence
also his overall setup and tactics and player choice, plus lack of in game reaction is highly suspect
a shitbox SOTON pressed us to death
in the second half we just laid back for 80% of the time and invited trouble
sorry but high and mighty sneering, cocky apologetics  is rot
this and the West Brom game were shambolic results
the team is worth damn near a billion quid in player valuation
it is unacceptable
I refuse to be cowed into submission and have people act like legit criticism is some bloody joke

Check everyone's pregame teams most people played kepa. He did well for spain mendy is out so we chucked him in..
Mount played left and we had our best half of football all year though despite Pully on the right. So that means nothing.
His shambolic defence which made one error at the end of the game.

It is a joke though. The toxic fan base strikes again.

Finally we kinda play the front 4 that everyone expect to play, before that Mount I thought played ok. Honestly, it was as expected.

We were very2 good offensively, werner drift left, Havertz push up as no 9, Mount fill in as no 10, Pulisic provide width on the right. All good all fun, all very2 direct. Chilwell i thought was very2 good offensively, Mount pretty much attack inside which free up the left hand side for Chilwell. 

Here come the problem defensively, because we were very direct we lose the ball a lot. It almost as if we need two kante in the team.