• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

No good having a good 1st half if the 2nd half just undoes it all...we hardly dominated them and they deserved a point really. Came back to level with us twice. Our defence is all over the place. No good having a decent attack if just let goals in everywhere. 

Best performance all year with how we played. Havertz gave them 1. Kepa gave them 1. And kepa does a classic kepa by not reacting for the last one.

That first half was everything we had wanted to see all year. Easily the best performance we have had attacking

I agree with you 100%. We lost points again because of individual mistakes. Havertz is playing like he plays in Bundesliga. He needs more concentration.
Kepa is a horrible keeper like he always was.

We should have won 3:1

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, Muzchap said:

Mount going off was a turning point in the game.

You all bay for him to be subbed and then we play worse without him.

Happens every time

Disagree. Ball retention was much better after Ziyech came on 

2 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Really? Wow, I tought we started better last season..

And we’re only still two points away from the champions..

Yep, we beat Brighton away (last season 1-1) and just drew with Saints (last season lost 0-2). Progress lol.

Just now, killer1257 said:

I agree with you 100%. We lost points again because of individual mistakes. Havertz is playing like he plays in Bundesliga. He needs more concentration.

It's going to take time.

Puli not match fit

Ziyech looks as sharp as a spoon (he hasn't played for months)

Havertz - I can forgive- new league, needs to learn it, and will.

Zouma and Chris just don't work. There's no communication. We are exposed every time. 

Kante and Jorghino also doesn't work.

We definitely need a DM

How can people only  blame the individual errors when we were dominated after the 30th minute? These mistakes are shambolic but we are not good enough. Southampton should not have more shots than us at the Bridge. 

The first 30 minutes were good but after that we scored with one of our rare attacks. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I am sorry but I am tired of this excuse. Every single time we do not win, it is down to individual mistakes. Makes it look like we are world beaters! It can happen from time to time, but every single time? Every single time? Absolutely not, the issues are much deeper.