• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

KAnte and Ac completely on the ballwatching squad for that goal. Terrible reaction time. Should be much sharper. 

plus, with Ings in his form of the last 18 months or so, that is so in the back of the net

he is a deadly sniper atm

Just now, communicate said:

Kante didn't play well, and we need him to go back to be back to be absolutely dominant, because Jorginho although had one assist, is pretty much useless when he is being run at

Kante was fine outside of his passing. He was everywhere tackling....hes pretty much playing the holding role alone with Jorginho's lack of pace.

Bertrand is more of an attacking threat than Walker-Peters. That's why we're not seeing Pulisic attack but defend most of the time. If he played on the left he would have more freedom to attack.
That's why Pulisic would have a field day on the left handside because that's where we were having the most success.
Have we not played amazing barring kais error though? Sure pulisic best position is left wing. But why are people nit picking. We don't have an issue offensively with this team. If we took our chances we could have been 4 nil up at half time

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

Kante didn't play well, and we need him to go back to be back to be absolutely dominant, because Jorginho although had one assist, is pretty much useless when he is being run at

wanna solve the MF in a 4 2 3 1

buy Zakaria and Camavinga

Rice can go and become a CB again (I would much rather buy Upamecano and forget Rice altogether)

They score and suddenly all the problems are posted. 
Havertz is young, young players make mistakes. But it's Frank's fault [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Same shit different day.

They scored. Its cos mount is playing and in pulisics position. CHO is basically Messi and needs to be playing over mount every game bla bla bla.

But anyway.
Great first half. Need to kill the game and not give them any sniff and definitely no more errors

Think this situation with Pulisic on the RW is something we are gonna have to get used to, I think the idea is that Werner and Chillwell will fill that LW , not sure its because of Mount as such. 

Certainly would like to see Ziyech for Mount but I think it will be for Pulisic to keep Mounts workrate.

Just now, Hutcho said:
4 minutes ago, Azul said:
Bertrand is more of an attacking threat than Walker-Peters. That's why we're not seeing Pulisic attack but defend most of the time. If he played on the left he would have more freedom to attack.
That's why Pulisic would have a field day on the left handside because that's where we were having the most success.

Have we not played amazing barring kais error though? Sure pulisic best position is left wing. But why are people nit picking. We don't have an issue offensively with this team. If we took our chances we could have been 4 nil up at half time

We're playing good attacking wise but with Pulisic playing at his best position we would play even better.

I don't have any complaints but I do criticise something that doesn't make sense to me. Either you don't rate Pulisic or don't realise what kind of an impact he could have on the leftside.

3 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Think this situation with Pulisic on the RW is something we are gonna have to get used to, I think the idea is that Werner and Chillwell will fill that LW , not sure its because of Mount as such. 

Certainly would like to see Ziyech for Mount but I think it will be for Pulisic to keep Mounts workrate.

If we play Pulisic on the RW, we'll only be getting half of the player he is compared to if we play him on the LW...

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

He's bang average at the moment. Like a different player to pre-injury.

tbf (I have been really hard on both the Achilles lads) he looks like he is starting to come back, far more than RLC, who looks perma damaged atm