test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-3 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      2
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Zouma
      0
    • Chilwell
      1
    • Kante
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Mount
      0
    • Havertz
      0
    • Pulisic
      0
    • Werner
      16
    • Ziyech (sub)
      0
    • James (sub)
      0
    • Abraham (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

810 posts in this topic

Chelsea 3-3 Southampton
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


?m=02&d=20200708&t=2&i=1524980544&r=LYNX

2020/21 Premier League Match 5
17th October, Saturday 2020
Stamford Bridge
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we know that 5 of our players are not gonna come back with Corona as they are now immune. CHO and the 4  unnamed ones who tested positive after their holdiays, possibly Tammy, Puli, Tomori and Mount

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this be the very game we see our true starting XI? Fingers crossed and knocking on wood. 

Mendy

Azpilicueta--Silva--Zouma--Chilwell

Kante--Jorginho

Ziyech----Havertz----Pulisic

Werner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Could this be the very game we see our true starting XI? Fingers crossed and knocking on wood. 

Mendy

Azpilicueta--Silva--Zouma--Chilwell

Kante--Jorginho

Ziyech----Havertz----Pulisic

Werner

I'd go along with this too bud, just wonder tho Dave verses Reece?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'd go along with this too bud, just wonder tho Dave verses Reece?

Dave. His and Silva's experience and leadership will help us loads I reckon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed that our corners defence and when we take corners is much improved over last year. I think taking them will improve even more when Ziyech returns. Do you think this is a result of the young coach Lampard brought in to focus on these things? If so, Lampard deserves some credit for bringing in someone to improve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have noticed that our corners defence and when we take corners is much improved over last year. I think taking them will improve even more when Ziyech returns. Do you think this is a result of the young coach Lampard brought in to focus on these things? If so, Lampard deserves some credit for bringing in someone to improve it.

I would agree. The goals we have conceded so far this season, that weren't a result of individual errors, were players merely ball watching and not marking properly. 2 of which are liabilities and one is still very young. 

James+Alonso - West Brom

James - Liverpool (down to 10 men though)

Emerson - Spurs 

 

 

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have noticed that our corners defence and when we take corners is much improved over last year. I think taking them will improve even more when Ziyech returns. Do you think this is a result of the young coach Lampard brought in to focus on these things? If so, Lampard deserves some credit for bringing in someone to improve it.

I think we concede very little from set pieces last season when we played Zouma + Rudiger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope that non of our players will back with covid or injury but it is unlikely.
The first 11 for me
Mendy
James-Zouma-Silva-Chilly
Jorg-Havertz-Kova
Ziyech(Cho)-Werner-Puli
I would like finally see our stronger attack but i dont know if Ziyech will be fit enough(wtf this injury have looked not so seriuos. Our defense played well vs CP so i would like not make any changes(Zouma and Silva should link up together) expect switch James for Azpi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a huge Chelsea and PL fan I always find that International breaks always come at the most inconvinient times in the season. However, perhaps this break will give the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech extra time to get back to full health and into the squad. Come on you Blues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mendy has picked up a thigh injury during training while with Senegal. Has returned to the club for further checks. No word on the severity yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

As a huge Chelsea and PL fan I always find that International breaks always come at the most inconvinient times in the season. However, perhaps this break will give the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech extra time to get back to full health and into the squad. Come on you Blues.

An intl break never comes at a good time. I rather have it after a win than after a loss but Damn this one has already been shit. I just hate intl footy and want it to get abolished. 
woth Mendy probably out I feel a lot less confident now that we can pull off a result. Ings will have a field day with Kepa

Johnnyeye and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.