• Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

3 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Mendy

Azpi zouma tomori chilwell

Barkley jorginho Rlc

CHO Tammy ziyech/pulisic?

Any news on ziyech/pulisic?

both apparently not fit but Pulisic is in contention for the next weekend lamps said on friday.

My team

Puli Werner CHO

Kai Barks Kova

Ben Silva Happy Reece

Mendy

Get the closest starters as possible to get them gelling. REALLY cant start Mason. The guys gonna end up knackered again and be useless.

Hate-Spuds.gif

Fuck-Spuds-Finger-5.gif

I'm wondering if we'll go with a back 5 for this one. Zouma-Silva-Tomori at the back.

Always seemed to work against Mourinho's Spurs last season. Alonso might actually be useful if that's the case, but I doubt he's going to return to Lampard's lineup any time soon after that mistake.

26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Barkley and RLC? No thank you.

Barkley has done decently well to get a game in the League Cup.

Plus (imo), winning the league cup wont save FL's job if he does not get top 4 or 80 points. Need to focus on PL

52 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Barkley has done decently well to get a game in the League Cup.

Plus (imo), winning the league cup wont save FL's job if he does not get top 4 or 80 points. Need to focus on PL

Barkley maybe. Hes made an impact in every game hes featured this season. Ruben hasn’t.

it is only like the 4th or 5th game of a season, lets hope Frank doesnt heavily rotate as our new players clearly haven’t gelled yet. If we were 20 games in and had played the same guys week in week out for weeks on end yes can see why he would rotate but 4 or 5 games in I hope he doesnt rotatet too msny players. Hopefully see a few swaps maybe but nothing crazy. Mount has to play based off tonights performances as does Havertz, Thiago Silva and Werner because they still need to fit into the team and accumulate minutes. Pullisic and Ziyech if fit would he nice to see some minutes for also as well as Callum who probably showed with his goal tonight he can do more. But hopefully the team will be similar bar maybe Jorginho in for Kovacic or Kante as I feel he will give us more control and maybe see Callum start. 

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Barkley maybe. Hes made an impact in every game hes featured this season. Ruben hasn’t.

it is only like the 4th or 5th game of a season, lets hope Frank doesnt heavily rotate as our new players clearly haven’t gelled yet. If we were 20 games in and had played the same guys week in week out for weeks on end yes can see why he would rotate but 4 or 5 games in I hope he doesnt rotatet too msny players. Hopefully see a few swaps maybe but nothing crazy. Mount has to play based off tonights performances as does Havertz, Thiago Silva and Werner because they still need to fit into the team and accumulate minutes. Pullisic and Ziyech if fit would he nice to see some minutes for also as well as Callum who probably showed with his goal tonight he can do more. But hopefully the team will be similar bar maybe Jorginho in for Kovacic or Kante as I feel he will give us more control and maybe see Callum start. 

Fair enough.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Grab your things and leave.. right now lol.

The amusing thing is..., the press thinks we need to move players like Barkley and RLC out of the club in order to balance the books.

No mention about players like Drinkwater, Bakayoko or Baba Rahman

They've probably forgotten that they used to play for us, lol.