test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      2
    • Azpilicueta
      2
    • Zouma
      0
    • Tomori
      1
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Jorginho
      1
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi
      0
    • Mount
      2
    • Werner
      10
    • Giroud
      1
    • Emerson (sub)
      0
    • Kante (sub)
      2
    • Abraham (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

692 posts in this topic

Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


?m=02&d=20200708&t=2&i=1524980544&r=LYNX

2020/21 Carabao Cup Fourth Round
29th September, Tuesday 2020
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mendy

Azpi zouma tomori chilwell

Barkley jorginho Rlc

CHO Tammy ziyech/pulisic?

 

Any news on ziyech/pulisic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Mendy

Azpi zouma tomori chilwell

Barkley jorginho Rlc

CHO Tammy ziyech/pulisic?

 

Any news on ziyech/pulisic?

both apparently not fit but Pulisic is in contention for the next weekend lamps said on friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My team

  Puli Werner CHO

    Kai Barks Kova

Ben Silva Happy Reece

          Mendy

Get the closest starters as possible to get them gelling. REALLY cant start Mason. The guys gonna end up knackered again and be useless.

Hate-Spuds.gif

Fuck-Spuds-Finger-5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if we'll go with a back 5 for this one. Zouma-Silva-Tomori at the back.

Always seemed to work against Mourinho's Spurs last season. Alonso might actually be useful if that's the case, but I doubt he's going to return to Lampard's lineup any time soon after that mistake.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Mendy

Azpi zouma tomori chilwell

Barkley jorginho Rlc

CHO Tammy ziyech/pulisic?

 

Any news on ziyech/pulisic?

Barkley and RLC? No thank you.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Barkley and RLC? No thank you.

Barkley has done decently well to get a game in the League Cup.

Plus (imo), winning the league cup wont save FL's job if he does not get top 4 or 80 points. Need to focus on PL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Barkley has done decently well to get a game in the League Cup.

Plus (imo), winning the league cup wont save FL's job if he does not get top 4 or 80 points. Need to focus on PL

Barkley maybe. Hes made an impact in every game hes featured this season. Ruben hasn’t.
 

it is only like the 4th or 5th game of a season, lets hope Frank doesnt heavily rotate as our new players clearly haven’t gelled yet. If we were 20 games in and had played the same guys week in week out for weeks on end yes can see why he would rotate but 4 or 5 games in I hope he doesnt rotatet too msny players. Hopefully see a few swaps maybe but nothing crazy. Mount has to play based off tonights performances as does Havertz, Thiago Silva and Werner because they still need to fit into the team and accumulate minutes. Pullisic and Ziyech if fit would he nice to see some minutes for also as well as Callum who probably showed with his goal tonight he can do more. But hopefully the team will be similar bar maybe Jorginho in for Kovacic or Kante as I feel he will give us more control and maybe see Callum start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Barkley maybe. Hes made an impact in every game hes featured this season. Ruben hasn’t.
 

it is only like the 4th or 5th game of a season, lets hope Frank doesnt heavily rotate as our new players clearly haven’t gelled yet. If we were 20 games in and had played the same guys week in week out for weeks on end yes can see why he would rotate but 4 or 5 games in I hope he doesnt rotatet too msny players. Hopefully see a few swaps maybe but nothing crazy. Mount has to play based off tonights performances as does Havertz, Thiago Silva and Werner because they still need to fit into the team and accumulate minutes. Pullisic and Ziyech if fit would he nice to see some minutes for also as well as Callum who probably showed with his goal tonight he can do more. But hopefully the team will be similar bar maybe Jorginho in for Kovacic or Kante as I feel he will give us more control and maybe see Callum start. 

Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs bench today: Hart, Reguilon, Toby, Lamela, Ndombele, Sissoko, Bergwijn.

They should play against us. It wont be easy.

prehuman likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Grab your things and leave.. right now lol.

 

The amusing thing is..., the press thinks we need to move players like Barkley and RLC out of the club in order to balance the books.

No mention about players like Drinkwater, Bakayoko or Baba Rahman

They've probably forgotten that they used to play for us, lol.

Muzchap and DDA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah not looking forward to this one, you just dont know whats to come, we dont have a standard yet, no consistency. But I know I would be livid if we lose. I dont care what system FL pulls out, just get the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He offers the exact same thing Rice offers us

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk
 

Massive saving lol 

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.