test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

16. Edouard Mendy

Started by Jason,

130 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Article isn't working for me :(

You're not missing much, just an ex-scouser saying Mendy is shit and because he's not a 'household name' the Chelsea fans will be screaming for Kepa to return in goal whenever he makes a mistake.

IIRC the same guy said Liverpool didn't sign Werner because he's not good enough for them.

DDA, killer1257 and Valdo like this

Our goalkeeping coaches just have to hammer into him in training that he's got to get the ball out of danger when he punches or palms a save. That's the only real negative I see in his highlights. He frequently makes a good initial save but puts it right into the path of another opponent.

Not so worried about him being a ball playing keeper like Allison or Ederson because we have Silva right there to start our attacks. Plus Kova who as we saw last night drops extremely deep often to collect the ball. We just need him to make standard saves and devour anything that comes close to him in the air.

6 minutes ago, Azul said:

It's about time. Let's hope he starts against West Brom.

Cannot see Willy being dropped after he just made more saves than any other Chelsea GK in the last 6 or 7 years.

But for sure one will play WBA and the other Spurs.

Azul likes this

Predrag Rajkovic has been superb versus Videoton in the EL so far. Clean sheet through 100 minutes and mad saves.
Jus sayin'.... ..
giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7ssgzvnrl2bcbor72fukxqeam2ik788x9is76wre0&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

Sounds like a decent bloke, hope he hits the ground running. Would be nice if we wouldn't waste every summer looking for a goalkeeper so I hope he saves us money for next summer so we can focus on other positions.

Vesper likes this

I want him to succeed. Really seems like a cool guy. Cech will make him also better because he also does the GK sessions these days

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

21 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Cech will make him also better because he also does the GK sessions these days

What the hell is Cech doing with Kepa at these sessions?

Letting him look at Tinder for a date to mend his broken heart?

Valdo and killer1257 like this

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I like his attitude, and he can speak some English

he slipped in a complete sentence (To continue my progression)

and his sister has lived here for the last 7 years, which will help acclimate him immensely

Valdo likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What the hell is Cech doing with Kepa at these sessions?

Letting him look at Tinder for a date to mend his broken heart?

I met my current girlfriend through Tinder, so it might work :ph34r:

Vesper, 0007 and killer1257 like this

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

I met my current girlfriend through Tinder, so it might work :ph34r:

I met my wife when she slammed into me whilst I had two arms full of grocery bags coming of the Harvey Nichols food hall, lolol

shit went everywhere, and she helped me to pick it up, and because my dress got sauce all over it, she gave me her number and said to call her and she would pay the bill to clean it

I gave her my number too, and she called 2 days later and said if I had not had it cleaned yet, to meet her and her friend would do it it for free

we met up the next day, and then we had a drink at a pub in Covent Garden (The Harp) and that's when we found out we were both lesbi and single

the rest is history, as they say

0007, 1chelsea, killer1257 and 1 other like this