test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Brom 3-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Christensen
    • Silva
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

886 posts in this topic
Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's a relief. I'd have shared the rest of my plate with Chillwell's face. Is he 8 years old?

I don't know...guess some might call this 'banter'? 

killer1257 and Unionjack like this

Just now, Jason said:

I don't know...guess some might call this 'banter'? 

It's only banter if it makes the other bloke laugh too. If it made Timo laugh then fair enough but otherwise it's something else. Are there really people who see sticking your finger in someone's food as witty? If so I know some 1 to 2 year olds that would be an absolute riot at a dinner party.

prehuman likes this

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's only banter if it makes the other bloke laugh too. If it made Timo laugh then fair enough but otherwise it's something else. Are there really people who see sticking your finger in someone's food as witty? If so I know some 1 to 2 year olds that would be an absolute riot at a dinner party.

I don't know. There are tons of weirdos around, am just throwing things out there. I don't think I would be pleased if someone did that to me, especially in the current situation.

Strike and prehuman like this

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Lighten up mate. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I don't know. There are tons of weirdos around, am just throwing things out there. I don't think I would be pleased if someone did that to me, especially in the current situation.

This is very tame banter, when I was in the British army we did worse than this, pissing in each others pockets comes to mind. When your in a solid group of team mates / unit this sorta thing is as normal as it gets lol 

Milan, Johnnyeye, Unionjack and 1 other like this

if my roommate did that to my food in our condo id absolutely lose it and question his sanity...

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

prehuman, Unionjack and Azul like this

Yeah thats just usual group of lads banter. And if he took it well then its all good. Yeah it is immature but whatever who cares.

And considering they've only known each other for a couple of weeks it looks like they get on well which is good.

Unionjack and Muzchap like this

49 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

Woudn't it be typical if Girooo played instead of Tammy

bigbluewillie likes this

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

This is very tame banter, when I was in the British army we did worse than this, pissing in each others pockets comes to mind. When your in a solid group of team mates / unit this sorta thing is as normal as it gets lol 

As Everyone knows the army is the benchmark for healthy buddy culture lol

Muzchap and BluesMadLad like this

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

As Everyone knows the army is the benchmark for healthy buddy culture lol

Unless you ask a female in one of the US armed forces!