• Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not the point. UNLESS FL sees Ziyech as AM Kai has to be there. HAS TO!

We don't have ziyech and puli. The next best player on the wing is KAI. Not CHO, not mount kai. 

Infact he has played more games on the wings or false 9 than as an AM. And he has been brilliant in that position. It's not even a "makeshift" position for him. So i can totally understand FL playinf him there

Just now, Puliiszola said:

We don't have ziyech and puli. The next best player on the wing is KAI. Not CHO, not mount kai. 

Infact he has played more games on the wings or false 9 than as an AM. And he has been brilliant in that position. It's not even a "makeshift" position for him. So i can totally understand FL playinf him there

Doesn't make Cho bad, he just needs to get on and prove his worth.

34 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Mount starting again to get a goal or assist against a Championship team instead of Ruben to get his confidence back, nice stuff. If only this meant he wouldn't be starting in the weekend but I bet he will be right there from the 1st minute with West Brom.

No wonder we're looked down on as a fanbase with comments like this. The sheer bitterness and hatred displayed for one of our own....