test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

It'd be good to see havertz in the no 8 today.

Don't think he play at all TBH.

Not sure how fit Chilwell is either so I fancy Emerson to start here.

I fancy Tomori and Silva as the CB pairing with Emerson left and Azpi right.

Don't think he play at all TBH.
Not sure how fit Chilwell is either so I fancy Emerson to start here.
I fancy Tomori and Silva as the CB pairing with Emerson left and Azpi right.
I think Emerson is gonna be going. No way we keep 3 left backs so I doubt he'd get the start if thst is the case. Maybe though.

I think Havertz needs some game time. I'd be a bit concerned if he's not fully up to fitness he may just get a kicking from the Barnsley midfielders but this could be a great game for confidence and fitness of some players.

7 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

I think Emerson is gonna be going. No way we keep 3 left backs so I doubt he'd get the start if thst is the case. Maybe though.

I think Havertz needs some game time. I'd be a bit concerned if he's not fully up to fitness he may just get a kicking from the Barnsley midfielders but this could be a great game for confidence and fitness of some players.

Why would Emerson play if hes off? Wouldnt that put a mockers on it if he wa injured?

Id play Ben/Silva/Kai in AM Puli and Ziyech if all fit. Not for all the game but good chunk.

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Personally I'd feel worried of Lampard's handling of Havertz if he doesn't play today. 

Bloody VDB played for United yesterday. 

Perfect game this to showcase what he can do 

DDA and Unionjack like this

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Personally I'd feel worried of Lampard's handling of Havertz if he doesn't play today. 

Bloody VDB played for United yesterday. 

I get your thinking but this goes back to FL flogging players to death and TBH do we actually need havertz playing against a Barnsley side at home?

Ideally we are 2-0 early on and the games is dead by 50 minutes and we can change things up then, but surely we have enough in the tank with the likes of RLC etc

55 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why would Emerson play if hes off? Wouldnt that put a mockers on it if he wa injured?

Id play Ben/Silva/Kai in AM Puli and Ziyech if all fit. Not for all the game but good chunk.

That's what i said. Which is why i don't think he will play because i think he's off. If Chillwell is fit i reckon he gets 60 mins.

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I get your thinking but this goes back to FL flogging players to death and TBH do we actually need havertz playing against a Barnsley side at home?

Ideally we are 2-0 early on and the games is dead by 50 minutes and we can change things up then, but surely we have enough in the tank with the likes of RLC etc

Not a case of needing him. Its a case of getting him playing at AM

Caballero, Azpilicueta (c), Tomori, Thiago Silva, Emerson, Barkley, Kovacic, Mount, Havertz, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Caballero, Azpilicueta (c), Tomori, Thiago Silva, Emerson, Barkley, Kovacic, Mount, Havertz, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi.

Banging team. Happy with that.

Mount starting again to get a goal or assist against a Championship team instead of Ruben to get his confidence back, nice stuff. If only this meant he wouldn't be starting in the weekend but I bet he will be right there from the 1st minute with West Brom.

Patrick Bamford and prehuman like this