test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's official. We play Spurs next Tuesday after they were given a 'bye' against Leyton Orient.

So, Spurs are gonna play this Sunday, next Tuesday and then Thursday...

Spurs have 4 games in 8 games...

Sept 27 - Newcastle (H)
Sept 30 - Chelsea (H)
Oct 1 - Maccabi Haifa (H)
Oct 4 - Man United (A)

We have any idea on Puli/Ziyech fitness? I see a vid of Ziyech training but wasnt sure when the date of it was.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

We have any idea on Puli/Ziyech fitness? I see a vid of Ziyech training but wasnt sure when the date of it was.

Frank will confirm today. I think Puli will play from the bench.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Spurs have 4 games in 8 games...

Sept 27 - Newcastle (H)
Sept 30 - Chelsea (H)
Oct 1 - Maccabi Haifa (H)
Oct 4 - Man United (A)

Unless Mou is that desperate to get one over on us/Frank you can imagine him playing the youth team for it.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Unless Mou is that desperate to get one over on us/Frank you can imagine him playing the youth team for it.

Nah Mou will want to beat us. He will rest players for us.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Spurs have a Europa League play-off next Thursday as well, only two days after the cup match. Of course that one's a home game against Maccabi Haifa which they should still win comfortably even with a rotated team but I'd say the EL must still takes priority over Carabao Cup due to the money involved. They're banking on the revenue from EL, even if it's not CL money level, and can't afford to lose it. So far Tottenham have played close to full strength team in the EL qualifiers.

They can't play their best team on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and again next Sunday. That's four games within 8 days and they've already been playing twice a week since the season started.

If I was Jose, I would pretty much give up on the cup.

Unionjack likes this

17 minutes ago, Jype said:

Spurs have a Europa League play-off next Thursday as well, only two days after the cup match. Of course that one's a home game against Maccabi Haifa which they should still win comfortably even with a rotated team but I'd say the EL must still takes priority over Carabao Cup due to the money involved. They're banking on the revenue from EL, even if it's not CL money level, and can't afford to lose it. So far Tottenham have played close to full strength team in the EL qualifiers.

They can't play their best team on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and again next Sunday. That's four games within 8 days and they've already been playing twice a week since the season started.

If I was Jose, I would pretty much give up on the cup.

Cant see Mou give up on owt.

And you know he would love nothing more than beat us and especially now after us being so busy in the market.

We will see. I hope we beat them with their best team out.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I can't see him prioritizing us over PL points and/or (odds wise) his best available route to CL football, if he does it would be utterly hilarious and further show just how badly we get under his skin.

NikkiCFC likes this

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I can't see him prioritizing us over PL points and/or (odds wise) his best available route to CL football, if he does it would be utterly hilarious and further show just how badly we get under his skin.

We will see soon Dont really care who he puts out. Its more about us.