• Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

I'm very happy all played good, although my man CHO played like absolute shit but watching some of you trying to take anything from this match, is like me gloating I beat a bunch of 10 years old at football in the schoolyard.

You mean just like you took everything from the Liverpool match and shit on our players and manager? Just shut up with your double standard you’re not doing yourself any good here.

I dont really mind who likes or dislikes any player. We all see things differently. No point in going bonkers about it.  I dont agree with a lot  of things said. Big deal. Its a forum. We all got opinions.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

You mean just like you took everything from the Liverpool match and shit on our players and manager? Just shut up with your double standard you’re not doing yourself any good here.

2 prem games in Frank's not had a chance to use the squad he has built, and still getting slaughtered its fking ridiculous lol

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

Comparing Liverpool to Barnsley and thinking it was just that match and not the ones before as well. Learn to disagree with others mate.

Comparing Liverpool to Barnsley and thinking it was just that match and not the ones before as well. Learn to disagree with others mate.

LMFAO, “learn to disagree with others”, oh what an irony. Everyone called you out for a reason, you’re from posting ridiculous comments to being a proper troll. Carry on.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont really mind who likes or dislikes any player. We all see things differently. No point in going bonkers about it.  I dont agree with a lot  of things said. Big deal. Its a forum. We all got opinions.

There's a difference between displaying criticism constructively and what @R2D2 is doing.

He makes constant and systematic bitter ramblings about Mount and not only that does it on threads that have nothing to do with him  (for example the other day he used the Rudiger thread to slate Mount totally out of the blue).

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Ones before? You mean brighton? 

Well my criticizing has been related to how Lampard has dealt with some players and how we've set up as a whole in the last season. I don't know where that guy read my posts and deduced I slaughtered Frank for this season or Liverpool for that matter. The only thing I've said in relation to this season and the Liverpool match was in relation to Mount playing as a winger instead of CHO but I guess he got triggered by the mere idea I don't like Mount and especially playing a makeshift winger instead of actual wingers and now attacks me for everything under the moon.

It's just Barnsley but this can do wonders for a young player like Havertz and his confidence.

The thought of our full strike force with some games and chemistry together is scary. I don't care who we're playing, it's going to be hard to stop Werner, Kai, Puli, and Ziyech.

I thought Tammy was very good too, normally he's crying about not receiving the ball but he was a willing passer which surprised me.

Hard to judge Thiago Silva from a defending standpoint today but his composure already has given me confidence he'll be a strong signing for us. 

3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Well my criticizing has been related to how Lampard has dealt with some players and how we've set up as a whole in the last season. I don't know where that guy read my posts and deduced I slaughtered Frank for this season or Liverpool for that matter. The only thing I've said in relation to this season and the Liverpool match was in relation to Mount playing as a winger instead of CHO but I guess he got triggered by the mere idea I don't like Mount and especially playing a makeshift winger instead of actual wingers and now attacks me for everything under the moon.

Sorry but this game against, a shite team as u said in different words, CHO was awful, mount was in my opinion fking brilliant. For me this CHO over mount crap should end here.

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There's a difference between displaying criticism constructively and what @R2D2 is doing.

He makes constant and systematic bitter ramblings about Mount and not only that does it on threads that have nothing to do with him  (for example the other day he used the Rudiger thread to slate Mount totally out of the blue).

Someones got to fill in for Mana!

41 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Someone mentioned the other day when talking about Rice, that the Chilwell deal was likely only to make Mount happy because they're good friends.

Probably the worst post I've ever seen on TC.

Nah, it was definitely the one a few weeks ago suggesting loaning out James and keeping Zappacosta as 2nd choice RB.