test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Ones before? You mean brighton? 

Well my criticizing has been related to how Lampard has dealt with some players and how we've set up as a whole in the last season. I don't know where that guy read my posts and deduced I slaughtered Frank for this season or Liverpool for that matter. The only thing I've said in relation to this season and the Liverpool match was in relation to Mount playing as a winger instead of CHO but I guess he got triggered by the mere idea I don't like Mount and especially playing a makeshift winger instead of actual wingers and now attacks me for everything under the moon.

Unionjack and BluesMadLad like this

It's just Barnsley but this can do wonders for a young player like Havertz and his confidence.

The thought of our full strike force with some games and chemistry together is scary. I don't care who we're playing, it's going to be hard to stop Werner, Kai, Puli, and Ziyech.

I thought Tammy was very good too, normally he's crying about not receiving the ball but he was a willing passer which surprised me.

Hard to judge Thiago Silva from a defending standpoint today but his composure already has given me confidence he'll be a strong signing for us. 

3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Well my criticizing has been related to how Lampard has dealt with some players and how we've set up as a whole in the last season. I don't know where that guy read my posts and deduced I slaughtered Frank for this season or Liverpool for that matter. The only thing I've said in relation to this season and the Liverpool match was in relation to Mount playing as a winger instead of CHO but I guess he got triggered by the mere idea I don't like Mount and especially playing a makeshift winger instead of actual wingers and now attacks me for everything under the moon.

Sorry but this game against, a shite team as u said in different words, CHO was awful, mount was in my opinion fking brilliant. For me this CHO over mount crap should end here.

R2D2 likes this

That was a fun watch. I hope CHO stays with us. He is really not going aggressively to goal. Mount missed two sitters. 

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There's a difference between displaying criticism constructively and what @R2D2 is doing.

He makes constant and systematic bitter ramblings about Mount and not only that does it on threads that have nothing to do with him  (for example the other day he used the Rudiger thread to slate Mount totally out of the blue).

Someones got to fill in for Mana!

Ryan Fong likes this

41 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Someone mentioned the other day when talking about Rice, that the Chilwell deal was likely only to make Mount happy because they're good friends.

Probably the worst post I've ever seen on TC.

Nah, it was definitely the one a few weeks ago suggesting loaning out James and keeping Zappacosta as 2nd choice RB. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

some of you bois are having a red tide lately lolol

Periods GIF - Find on GIFER

Just spent 10 mins looking on that Twitter. This place is mild compared to there!

Vesper likes this

Told you guys we would thrash them. A proper warm up fixture like you usually have in pre season is what we needed. Not sure we will be able to reproduce it on weekend but the quality of sides we face is nice ladder from here

Blue Armour likes this

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Told you guys we would thrash them. A proper warm up fixture like you usually have in pre season is what we needed. Not sure we will be able to reproduce it on weekend but the quality of sides we face is nice ladder from here

Now we need another one for when all the lads are on together!

Spuds will be perfect!

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

I know we play Barnsley.. buy my god we are so fluent and flexible through the middle without Kante. I have said it before.. he is one of our biggest problem in our build up play 

Listen to @Vesper people or regret, even if not repent, at your leisure. 

Vesper likes this

Just now, Unionjack said:

Just spent 10 mins looking on that Twitter. This place is mild compared to there!

I had a right proper go at a Manc a while back on there

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

It would not be ideal if the Leyton Orient v Spurs game is postponed rather than cancelled...

surprised they got COVID-19, what with that dragon blood

Leyton Orient F.C. - Wikipedia

Blue Armour likes this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I had a right proper go at a Manc a while back on there

Sounds like fun. Is it easy to get banned?

Maybe we will tear it up playing Mount all the time on one line or the other.  But to me he looks like a box to box midfielder who can run all day, disrupt opponents and take free kicks. He does not look up to the task of being part of top tier attacking front 3 or 4. Nor does he have the vision to feed those in front of him the way Haavertz or Kova do. But he is indestructible and could be a super sub type. 

I don’t see the attacking wing in him that Frank does. 

Supermonkey92 and Bosnian Blue like this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Someones got to fill in for Mana!

You’re not funny by the way. :lol:

Good result, hopefully this victory kickstarts our run.

Blue Armour likes this