test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Imagine gloating because Mount, Tammy and Chilwell played good against a team with such a bad defensive record in the Championship nonetheless. I think all played good bar CHO but I wouldn't hold a candle on half of them reproducing it the next game against West Brom.

Imagine being so bitter about your own players that you take unprovoked pot shots at them after we win 6-0.

As i said pre match, attitudes like yours are why we as a fanbase get stigma'd as inpatient lunatics.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Imagine being a Chelsea fan and being such a negative drain after winning 6 nil. Jesus lol

I was happy at 4-0 could have been 8 or 9...

It's a great confidence boost for all of the new guys.

Carry that confidence into the weekend.

Early goal. Willy save and who knows - could be another goal fest 👍

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Imagine being so bitter about your own players that you take unprovoked pot shots at them after we win 6-0.

As i said pre match, attitudes likr yours are why we as a fanbase get stigma'd as inpatient lunatics.

I dont believe he's a fan surely not. He's trolling 

Muzchap, Blue Armour and Ryan Fong like this

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

I dont believe he's a fan surely not. He's trolling 

Maybe the Jawas have fucked him up 🤣

Blue Armour likes this

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Imagine being a Chelsea fan and being such a negative drain after winning 6 nil. Jesus lol

I'm not negative, just don't take these matches serious is like playing men vs children. I want to see this in the PL and I'll happy eat shit for what I said.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Maybe the Jawas have fucked him up 🤣

New job new girlfriend new car new house the weeks going well he's the guy to knock on your door n say ya dogs dead unlucky pal.

Jype, Unionjack and Muzchap like this

2 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

I'm not negative, just don't take these matches serious is like playing men vs children. I want to see this in the PL and I'll happy eat shit for what I said.

Take these matches very serious. There is a reason the term giant killer gets used alot every season

Muzchap and Unionjack like this

To me it seems like CHO crumbles under pressure, he was given today to show what he can do and he hardly did anything. Against Bayern where he played well, there was no pressure.

It looks like sometimes he overthinks things.

DDA and Muzchap like this

I'm very happy all played good, although my man CHO played like absolute shit but watching some of you trying to take anything from this match, is like me gloating I beat a bunch of 10 years old at football in the schoolyard.

You mean just like you took everything from the Liverpool match and shit on our players and manager? Just shut up with your double standard you’re not doing yourself any good here.
Muzchap and BluesMadLad like this

I dont really mind who likes or dislikes any player. We all see things differently. No point in going bonkers about it.  I dont agree with a lot  of things said. Big deal. Its a forum. We all got opinions.

Vesper, Muzchap and BluesMadLad like this

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

You mean just like you took everything from the Liverpool match and shit on our players and manager? Just shut up with your double standard you’re not doing yourself any good here.

2 prem games in Frank's not had a chance to use the squad he has built, and still getting slaughtered its fking ridiculous lol

Hutcho, Muzchap and Ryan Fong like this

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

Comparing Liverpool to Barnsley and thinking it was just that match and not the ones before as well. Learn to disagree with others mate.

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

Comparing Liverpool to Barnsley and thinking it was just that match and not the ones before as well. Learn to disagree with others mate.

Ones before? You mean brighton? 

LMFAO, “learn to disagree with others”, oh what an irony. Everyone called you out for a reason, you’re from posting ridiculous comments to being a proper troll. Carry on.
Tomo and Hutcho like this

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont really mind who likes or dislikes any player. We all see things differently. No point in going bonkers about it.  I dont agree with a lot  of things said. Big deal. Its a forum. We all got opinions.

There's a difference between displaying criticism constructively and what @R2D2 is doing.

He makes constant and systematic bitter ramblings about Mount and not only that does it on threads that have nothing to do with him  (for example the other day he used the Rudiger thread to slate Mount totally out of the blue).

Muzchap likes this