test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Great cross there from Chilwell.

Not bad for someone only brought apparently by Lampard to make Mount happy.

Also one for the Chilwell haters. :ph34r:

killer1257 likes this

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Great cross there from Chilwell.

Not bad for someone only brought apparently by Lampard to make Mount happy.

Against a fucking championship side, mein sides. What a way to prove a point.

Just now, Vesper said:

who said that?

Someone mentioned the other day when talking about Rice, that the Chilwell deal was likely only to make Mount happy because they're good friends.

Probably the worst post I've ever seen on TC.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Playing Havertz in this game in my opinion was an absolute masterstroke.

If Werner can get up and running with goals at the weekend or at the very least before the next international break we'll be in good stead with all the players coming back.

Will be a big difference too with Pulli/Ziyech.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Someone mentioned the other day when talking about Rice, that the Chilwell deal was likely only to make Mount happy because they're good friends.

Probably the worst post I've ever seen on TC.

Mount is a big boy, he doesn't need his jacobs cupped ad warmed

Muzchap likes this

Still stand by what I said about Mount, he puts in a shift but otherwise is inconsistent , partly due to he is often played out of position I get that but thats on him and frank.
Don't hate him think he's got big potental but he should not be starting every game there should be other options. Today he's having more of an impact in the game coming centerally but he's often out on the wings and does nothing.

Consistent or not, it’s really not that hard to see why he’s Frank’s favorite, apart from being his biological son

Joke aside, when you have a player like him who presses like maniac non stop, when there’s no most suitable player for a certain position, he plays.
Hutcho and Muzchap like this

Against a fucking championship side, mein sides. What a way to prove a point.
Just chill man. Pun intended?

We are all Chelsea fans right. Just enjoy seeing some goals and an attacking performance. Not everything has to be point scoring about a player you like or don't like or what.
Ryan Fong, Muzchap and Unionjack like this

Good match, given start of season and bunch of new players, hopefully of Havertz and Silva it's a good start now. Feeling bit pity for our former academy player Collins. The major factor that worries me is that we should have been awarded two pens and we were given none.

Muzchap likes this

Mount looked significantly better when Chilwell came on and he moved inside.

He's doing a job at the moment with the absences we have and has been a bit of a whipping boy as a result but his main role will be to play centrally. Havertz can't play every game, and there may even be some situations where Lampard looks to use them both centrally.

He'll be another big option this season.

Hutcho, Costa19, Muzchap and 1 other like this

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Ah it was you that made that awful post the other day!

Seriously I don't need to prove anything when you're making posts like that one.

Imagine gloating because Mount, Tammy and Chilwell played good against a team with such a bad defensive record in the Championship nonetheless. I think all played good bar CHO but I wouldn't hold a candle on half of them reproducing it the next game against West Brom.