test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic

Barnsley and WBA this week. 

Should be two comfortable wins. We need to score plenty of goals with two clean sheets. 

Apprently if Leyton can't field a team due to Corna cases then be a Spurs win...hurrah.

Then again we gotta win this one first.

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If CHO does not get a start here, you have to wonder what Lampard has against him?

agreed

WTF was the point buying a broken Chilwell who APPARENTLY passed a medical?

Just noticed Ziyech lost 13 games last season with various calf/knee injuries.

prehuman likes this

WTF was the point buying a broken Chilwell who APPARENTLY passed a medical?
Just noticed Ziyech lost 13 games last season with various calf/knee injuries.
Because the season is like 55/60 games long and we needed a quality left back. Which hopefully we will have for the majority of the games this season.

Ziyech was so cheap for what he could offer its a risk worth taking
1chelsea likes this

Just now, Hutcho said:

Because the season is like 55/60 games long and we needed a quality left back. Which hopefully we will have for the majority of the games this season.

Ziyech was so cheap for what he could offer its a risk worth taking

Telles - among others, was a cheaper,better option thats fit. We need the help from day 1 not sometime soon.

I dont mind Ziyech as I know hes great and will be perfect for us - it was purely a - 'Did you notice' comment not a moan.

Telles - among others, was a cheaper,better option thats fit. We need the help from day 1 not sometime soon.

I dont mind Ziyech as I know hes great and will be perfect for us - it was purely a - 'Did you notice' comment not a moan.
Yeah there were cheaper options. But some of these players may not have wanted to come may not have been available. Also we have the fact that whenever we come calling prices go up.

I just think its way too early to judge anything let alone a player bought on a 5 year deal who will miss 3/4 games.

This is a huge stretch for us. Next 4 games are ones we should win and will give us a chance to get everyone fit and available and fully up to speed. Hopefully the results and performances go our way and set ourselves up for the rest of the season. A couple of bad performances and people will be going into orbit.
bigbluewillie and Unionjack like this

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Yeah there were cheaper options. But some of these players may not have wanted to come may not have been available. Also we have the fact that whenever we come calling prices go up.

I just think its way too early to judge anything let alone a player bought on a 5 year deal who will miss 3/4 games.

This is a huge stretch for us. Next 4 games are ones we should win and will give us a chance to get everyone fit and available and fully up to speed. Hopefully the results and performances go our way and set ourselves up for the rest of the season. A couple of bad performances and people will be going into orbit.

I still got a open mind mate. NEED to get all the new signings on the pitch together, Thats the day Im looking forward to.

HOPEFULLY FL will know who/why/where when that day comes.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Silva confirmed to be in the squad tomorrow.

Chilwell also in the squad.

Ziyech and Pulisic not fit yet but getting closer to being ready.

Lampard also said he will be using the game to build up fitness and that it is harder now to promote youth because of the first team bubble. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Lampard also said he will be using the game to build up fitness and that it is harder now to promote youth because of the first team bubble. 

Good. Havertz, Silva, Chilwell, and CHO should all be starting this.