test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Silva
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic

Midfield is a hard nut to crack. This midfield is to weak defensively but with Kante in the team we lose so much in our build up. I dont know if Rice is what we need, haven’t seen so much of him. Ideally we need a dynamic player like prime Vidal or what we thought Bakayokugan would be.. 

0007 likes this

Just now, Jason said:

At the risk of you and others coming at me for expecting too much (LOL!), don't think it's unfair to expect better against Championship opposition.

Just have to be realistic. 8 changes to the team...

Hutcho likes this

At the risk of you and others coming at me for expecting too much (LOL!), don't think it's unfair to expect better against Championship opposition.

You can expect all you like LOL!
Muzchap likes this

Just now, Pizy said:

Couple of rusty defensive moments aside, Thiago Silva looks streets ahead of every other CB we have on the ball. The speed of thought and intelligence in his passing is fantastic as expected. Will be an amazing signing once he gets up to full fitness.

I really love Kova in this deeper roll but we have to quickly find his best partner.

I had hopes of a Kova Billy G one

Muzchap likes this

Just now, Muzchap said:

We make changes all the time against lower league opposition and we have done much better than this. 

Muzchap and prehuman like this

REALISTIC!

Can't be realistic on here mate. Have to snipe at players during the first half every time they play a dodgy pass on here
Muzchap and bluephoenix like this

Just now, Unionjack said:

I had hopes of a Kova Billy G one

Billy might be a little lightweight and Kova seems to have read the Paul Scholes book of tackling 🤣🤣🤣

really starting to lose faith in Mount, to me he doesn't seem to be improving.. puts in a shift but never confident in him in the final third. 

prehuman and 0007 like this

And then don't come after me in the future! :middlefinger:

Haha. I've never come at anyone mate

Difference between coming at someone and having a different opinion

Muzchap likes this

Just now, Unionjack said:

Huh?

I feel like like Mount has a high workout and is the only person moving the ball forward. Tammy also showing sense of urgency. I feel they are the 2 players who are atleast trying. Guess standout in this is more in situational sense.

In a match where every other player is sloppy with pass, turning off now and then. They seem consistent in their effort to attack.

Costa19, Muzchap and bigbluewillie like this

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

REALISTIC!

Can't be realistic on here mate. Have to snipe at players during the first half every time they play a dodgy pass on here emoji23.png

1 dodgy pass is fine :D

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We make changes all the time against lower league opposition and we have done much better than this. 

2-0 up?

Players getting minutes?

Havertz getting off the mark?

Abraham getting off the mark?

Kova looking good?

Thiago looking like a Rolls Royce...

Cab saving shots all over the place...

What's the issue? 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

really starting to lose faith in Mount, to me he doesn't seem to be improving.. puts in a shift but never confident in him in the final third. 

Dude just sniped the pass to Havertz for 2-0. But Yeah he should have scored when Havertz put him 1v1 

Muzchap likes this

Looking much better in possession than anything we've seen vs Brighton or Liverpool. We look very open but that's to be expected from a Kova Barkley midfield.

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Billy might be a little lightweight and Kova seems to have read the Paul Scholes book of tackling 🤣🤣🤣

Billys a little Billy Bremner. Scared of nowt. He just needs bulking up like a few others.

Muzchap likes this