test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

865 posts in this topic

Willy, Reece, Zouma, Christensen, Azpi, Kanté, Kovacic, Barkley, Mount, CHO, Werner

Unlikely to happen but this would be my team. I don't think Havertz is ready for this yet and we need a pacey and dynamic unit.

Cant see any pics of Puli,Ziyech or Werner training yesterday.

And does anyone else think that Bens hot that same Eden fat belly? Looks thicc!

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah saw them mate. Its worrying isnt it? Has to be training in some aspect Shirley?
Whats your thoughts?

Injuries are a big problem at this club, we'll most likely lose the game seeing as we're basically using our B team.

We never had so many injuries pre-FL, so either our entire medical / fitness department changed (which they didn't as far as I know) or FL really needs to look at his training methods. (besides Cho / Ruben en injury prone Puli).

Unionjack and kellzfresh like this

14 minutes ago, Azul said:

Injuries are a big problem at this club, we'll most likely lose the game seeing as we're basically using our B team.

Theres nothing like a positive attitude.

And thats nothing ............

Its all about the attitude the lads go out with

Said it before but the 2 games IMO we played best last year we missed our supposed 8 best players.
We need a shit hot sports Psyche that can get them ready and wanting blood! Have them chasing every loose ball.

We lack that often.

Hopefully Frank doesn't tell us more players are injured and kill our excitement in his presser today...

We were already going to find it difficult with the same team that played Brighton.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Reminder: We have yet to beat Klopp’s Liverpool in the PL.

We definitely beat them at home in Conte's second season when Rudiger did a job on Salah.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Reminder: We have yet to beat Klopp’s Liverpool in the PL.

We already did beat them.

1chelsea likes this

Oops, I confused myself with not beating them at Anfield.

EDIT: I don’t need like 5 people correcting me!

1chelsea likes this

If the reporting is correct that both Werner and Pulisic are going to be available on Sunday (and when is The Mirror ever wrong?), I really, really, really hope that Frank has them on the pitch together for some decent amount of minutes. The sooner the new front 4 can figure each other out at match speed, the sooner the Chelsea attack becomes much more lethal.

Lampard said Pulisic and Chilwell are not fit for the game. He hopes they progress in training over the next week. Same story with Ziyech.

Werner is fit and available.

Silva has been training with the team in the last 3-4 days but still not ready for this game.