• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

The team is clearly not sharp yet. preseason was too short. we have only played vs teams with considerably more preparation time so far. I dont mind the tactics. there is not point trying to match liverpool toe to toe when they are a well oiled side and we are one that is just assembling. The only gripe i have with todays tactics is that alonso and kepa started. i dont think azpi out of position or caballero can do worse. we really should have gooten our business done  ´quicker and sign 2 goalies and 2 left backs already just to keep them out of the starting lineup.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Conte avrebbe massacrato la squadra, FL ha bisogno di alzare il tiro, ancora troppo presto per giudicare ma se a Natale non si vedono progressi allora arriva Poch

poch? my dream is klopp, but also someone like Julian Nagelsmann would like a lot!

Couple of takeaway points: 

Kepa: fuck off shouldn’t stay for one more second 

AC: Sold not strong enough mentally and physically 

Zouma: stay as a sub 

Tomori: new partnership with Silva  

James: Stay  

Alonso: Sold 

Jorginho: Sold not good enough for EPL 

Kante : best player in pitch stay 

Kova: Stay 

Havertz: needs time to adapt

Mount: used as a sub and nothing more 

Werner: shining light in the team 

Maybe over-reacting abit and will feel better in the coming weeks but was so excited for this season but for me there's too much changing going on and we've gone backwards... Frank can't seem to make his mind up for pretty much any position on the pitch, all that's consistent is Mount.

Tammy or Giroud, he hasn't got a clue. Clearly it's going to be Werner long term but then what's going on with Tammy he's gone from our main ST to barely getting minutes. 

Midfield 3, we've seen Jorginho in and out the team, captain to not even on the bench now he's back captain, what the fuck. 

Kante is all over the place, he's not been the source of the problem but he's not helping in many cases. Papers over the cracks by having a solid performance when we're getting battered.

Mount will just fill in wherever we need a player, good option to have but its not the only option Frank...

Not all on Frank as most players that have been given the chance haven't taken it but can't help but feel many are being played out of poistion and rotating numerous times througout the game, lets just get a consistent team first.

It's kind of good that nobody can predict our lineup and even when we do get the teamsheet there are many ways it could be set up on the pitch... im not sure this is a good thing right now.

Just now, killer1257 said:

We played really good, but then AC got a red card. After that, game over and Kepa with another mistake. Jorgi missed a pen and we still had chances.
Nothing wrong with Lampard today apart from the fact that he did not bring Tammy sooner

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Starting Kepa wasn't a mistake? After everything that happened? What about his overly defensive tactics? 

Negative mindset, and coward tactics was used by Lampard. He intention wasn't to win but to not lose.

Tomori MOTM for me, Werner 2nd, all the rest were dogshit

keep playing Kepa we will finish bottom half of the table

Kante is finished as a top player with us, he needs a new team that can use him correctly and we need the fucking cash

I am sorry but tactically that was absolutely diabolical. Further, SFL should've brought a CF on at half time for Jorgi as well. As I said, in that situation he isn't of any use as he hasn't got the legs and secondly we then wouldv'e had someone to target. 

Honestly, shocking stuff. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Kante is finished as a top player with us, he needs a new team that can use him correctly and we need the fucking cash

Vesper, if we have no kante in this team, may as well abandon this season. It will look very2 ugly. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Unlike werner, I have never watched Havertz before but it looks like it will take time for him to adjust to epl. 

I compare watching his two games for us lie Watching Cuadrado.

You hear all these good things, and see the stats, but the eye test just shows a kid in over his head.

Just now, communicate said:

Vesper, if we have no kante in this team, may as well abandon this season. It will look very2 ugly. 

Kante is not needed so much in a team that will dominate, as Frank is trying to achieve but for me is going backwards.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Starting Kepa wasn't a mistake? After everything that happened? What about his overly defensive tactics? 

Negative mindset, and coward tactics was used by Lampard. He intention wasn't to win but to not lose.

Can I ask how to play more "offensive" tactic? 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kante was our best player by an absolute mile.

Not the end of the world....

Werner would be a class player for many years to come....Havertz will need time that's undisputable Zouma Kante very solid performance Tomori class player dont know why he has been on bench for long...

Just like have posted....Pulisic Ziyech Chilwell Silva and Mendy back in this team we would be a different animal...

Lampard is obviously a world class recruiter and a huge legend

but I am starting to seriously question his judgment on tactics and player selection

shocking that a bloke who was the best MFer in EPL history and has a 150 plus IQ cannot figure this shit out