• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Can't really blame the players today, even Hazard looked shit when we played these tactics.

I can take losing 4-0 going toe to toe (like we did at OT) but this is hard to take.

I'm blaming everyone.

Couple of things I have to say though.

1. Kante was fantastic, I've been very critical of him last two years and still not convinced he suits certain games (like the one next week) but he was incredible despite the score. 

2. We seem to be better at set pieces, not looked troubled from one in two games yet, maybe just maybe Barry has made an impact. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

If Kepa was not that fucking stupid and Jorginho scored the penalty we’re 1:1 now with 10 men, put that in mind. Again, we were solid in the first half except the red card incident, I dunno what were you watching saying otherwise. Kai showed his quality with one touch linkups, Werner was fucking lively and they didn’t have any clear cut chances, again, except the red card incident.

Agreed.

Surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be. Obviously the result is terrible.

Apart from the customary Kepa goof up and Jorginho's terrible penalty, team looked pretty solid. 

I'm really looking forward to our play following the return of squad members. Shame we have to deal with that shitty international break in between.

Even with 11vs11 we were second best on the pitch .Our press didn't work because we were not compact enough.And it was the same  story last year. It's not only about the players we are missing, it's about the coaching and the set-up. Liverpool were without Salah and Firminho against Barca  but they were on the front foot. And the red card and Kepa's mistake are just an excuse. 

Lampard has nice ideas and  but I am afraid that he might not know how to train this team into executing them. 

Lampard hasn't even improved tactically, people aren't judging him because he is a Chelsea legend which is understandable. However you have got to be consistent with your beliefs, if this was Sarri then people would go bonkers.
We played really good, but then AC got a red card. After that, game over and Kepa with another mistake. Jorgi missed a pen and we still had chances.
Nothing wrong with Lampard today apart from the fact that he did not bring Tammy sooner

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I really want to see some improvement from Lampard next game. It seems like we are regressing game after game. We now have no excuses. We have quality players but still don't see improvements. I know that we didn't have pre-season to gel the team but the sync among existing players itself?

Mount should not be playing on the wings I believe he played much better when he was playing as number 10.

Havertz needs more time training and understanding with team mates. Putting him on pitch and not having him showcase his best will affect his confidence with Media and everyone calling him out constantly

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Lampard hasn't even improved tactically, people aren't judging him because he is a Chelsea legend which is understandable. However you have got to be consistent with your beliefs, if this was Sarri then people would go bonkers.

Hes been given too many expensive toys to go on like this.

He's gonna be replaced by Poch sooner or later.