• Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:
7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:
The tactics were shit offensively, no purpose at all.

Yeah we are playing against Liverpool. We can't go all out attack when half our front 4 are missing. This isn't fifa. We stopped them well and tried to hit them on the counter.

Leeds almost beat them and Arsenal beat them as well

good thing i didnt watch this one, i was not expecting anything from this game and it shows, i'm not going to let Chelsea ruin my weekend again, shame we had to play those scouse cunts so early in the season, fuck them all.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They worked until a mistake like these did today.

For the record I don't agree with it, would rather lose going for it then to try and shithouse a 0-0, even if it was looking good to work until the red.

I am not sure by people complaining about tactic. Did we setup to play defensive football? Not so much. We just can't escape their press and keep the ball. Our only way of playing was through Werner behind, where he got 2/3 good opportunity one on one against Fabinho. 

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

The overreactions are pretty laughable. We were completely fine in the first half and they didn’t have a single real threat expect Mane’s run and Christensen’s red card. On the other hand Werner had a couple of chances and Kante as well. Of course it’s going to be difficult against the champ with 10 men, what do you expect? Play ultra attacking football when it’s 0:0 with 10 men? Geez, second game of the season with half of the starting 11 missing and you’re all bitching, astonishing view.

We're not talking about when we were playing with 10 men but our tactics in the first half was extremely defensive, which ultimately cost us the game.

We basically didn't go in the game with intention to win but we didn't want to lose. That's worrying and a horrible mentality to have as a football manager.

Chelsea set up very attacking and look terrible defensively.

TC - "We need to be better defensively and can't be so naive against big teams."

Chelsea set up more defensively and look defensively solid.

TC - "We are so negative, no attacking intent"

Conclusion. People will whine when we lose regardless. 2 dogshit errors cost us. Move on next game.