test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

865 posts in this topic

The first 2 games of the season couldn't be more depressing. And it's not about results, we even won a game, without really knowing how.

How long will everything be allowed to Frank?
He doesn't know what to do.

Like I said time and time again....

This defense is going to kill us this season. That is a FACT.

You cannot win titles or go on a run without a defense.

I want to stop watching but I can't because I love Chelsea too much to leave them suffering like this but this hurts. Yes we know its the first few games of the season.. new players and what not but what hurts is Franks decisions. This love for Mount has to stop.. it will kill his time here as a manager. The way he is setting us up with the players at hand is embarassing.  Odoi on the bench ? What is this shit. 

0007, prehuman and Atomiswave like this

Just now, DDA said:

I want to stop watching but I can't because I love Chelsea too much to leave them suffering like this but this hurts. Yes we know its the first few games of the season.. new players and what not but what hurts is Franks decisions. This love for Mount has to stop.. it will kill his time here as a manager. The way he is setting us up with the players at hand is embarassing.  Odoi on the bench ? What is this shit. 

One of the greatest midfielder ever, but a noob as manager.

Nasnet and prehuman like this

1 minute ago, prehuman said:

The first 2 games of the season couldn't be more depressing. And it's not about results, we even won a game, without really knowing how.

How long will everything be allowed to Frank?
He doesn't know what to do.

Thi job is too big for him. Selection and tactics are his weakness 

prehuman likes this

This is just embarassing and I hope the journalists and media will grill Lampard for this. We are fucking pathetic! And Lampard has not changed a fucking thing.

prehuman and Nasnet like this

Just now, DDA said:

Lol, that starting 11 make sense. If cho tracked back alphonso Davies against Bayern, he should have started but he didn't 

4 minutes ago, Nasnet said:

Lampard will say it's because of the red card that we've lost 

Which is 100% correct. That and bc of Kepa. He is just shit. He will never turn good. As long as Kepa and Alonso are there we will not win shit. Lamps needs to exorcise the shit players that were loaded on him by Conte and Sarri. Jorginho, Kepa, Alonso. all those turds need to be flushed

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Those "tactics" worked against us though.

They worked until a mistake like these did today.

For the record I don't agree with it, would rather lose going for it then to try and shithouse a 0-0, even if it was looking good to work until the red.

0007 likes this

Just now, Jason said:

Yup, going for all the attackers in the summer transfer window has sure helped us...

We will only see that once they are actually playing. Ziyech would have been a field day today vs that high line of pool. It’s the players we have playing instead of our signings that prevent us from going up a level