test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

865 posts in this topic

I personally think Kepa would have won it first. The decision was soo tight I don't think the red should have be given. Not surprised that it was though.

Atomiswave likes this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Corrupted shit ref again deciding it for pool. VAR is match fixing. Ref has been fucking us all game

Welcome to the family

Stupid red to concede. Christensen has been terrific before that. Probably Zouma fault also

Both are aware of Mane speed and ignored him

It was a red card but and AC has probably made the wrong move as going a goal down is probably preferable to going down to 10 men with a whole half to play. However, the midfield should never be giving Henderson all that time and Kepa should be off his line a lot quicker as he can see the whole play. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Run from left to right, Christensen doesn't spot it until its way too late

There was an angle showing the space in the middle was too big. I  eed to re-watch it again. 

But it is what it is. Tomori for havertz 

At least it happened right before half time so FL can adjust and get the players set. Terrible finish, but time to move foreward.

Second game of the season.

Players lost in the field, there are no ideas or organization, players chosen for reasons that the logic does not know.

In the end it will be Kepa's fault. Christensen. Or whoever fails in the midst of this chaos.

DDA likes this

I can't even put into words how disappointed I am with Frank tactics today. Injuries or not, we play like super inferior side who happen to have a quick player up front. Whole tactic is waiting to find space behind defence to exploit with Timo's pace. I really don't get that midfield trio, so held back. On the other hand Kante has been incredible. Clearly the best player in our side.

prehuman likes this

Not a wrong to play on the counter attack but the execution of it has been horrendous. Long balls to Havertz!? Why have we not play more balls over the top for Werner!? :doh: 

kellzfresh and DDA like this

If it is me, my changes would be Tomori for Jorgi and Giroud for Harvetz. 

Kepa 

James Tomori Zouma Alonso 

Mount Kante Kova

Werner Giroud. 

Essentially hit the long ball to Giroud and try to get flick ons on Werner. Giroud needed for set pieces. Jorgi is not a good idea in this situation as he does not have the legs to get through the yards. 

blues.bridge and Nasnet like this

At least Silva can now slot straight in for the weak ass AC next match. 

Not even watching this second half. On to the next match in my mind.