test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

865 posts in this topic
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah his most used position is probably the wrong one. When will people understand players can have more than one position. Same as Kante. It’s more about the types of players you select than the formation. Havertz is playing pretty much as a no 10

This is a new league. Why can't he be allowed thrive in his natural position, get used to the league before being deployed in his second or third best position. I'm sure u wouldn't want such an expensive player to be lost in games. 

Right there Havertz was in if Alonso crossed it in. Need to be brave.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

What is Mount bringing to this game? Absolutely nothing.

Mount is playing absolute garbage this season. Havertz can play on the wing reasonably well. Mount can not. I can live with one actual winger but not 0

Thesara and DDA like this

3 of our chances could have resulted in goals on a good day. I'm trying to be positive 

Our full-backs are instructed to stay back when we press and it gives Liverpool the space to play through it. It's not the first time it happens in a big game and it's so frustrating. 

prehuman likes this

Shout out to Christensen and Zouma. Have started the season really well. Even more impressive considering that they have to play with Kepa in behind

DDA, 0007 and killer1257 like this

I really hope for Kepa to make some solid save to boost his confidence up, he absolutely electric so far and getting worse…

Just now, Valdo said:

Shame that with Werner and Havertz we still need to defend and counter attack :(

I expected no different, we are a work in progress, pool the opposite. We have too many injuries, players not up to speed in EPL etc.

Vegetable likes this

Think it's clear that Frank has instructed the boys not to conceed fks on the edge of our box given the TAA threat.