• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Well it's alonso or a right footed left back. So not exactly much different.
Havertz has played more on the right wing than in centre mid by a mile.
We have kepa and willy and mendy isn't with us yet. What were you expecting.
Who else would you like to play in the 3? RLC or Barkley.

The only legit thing that people could be a bit confused at is the lack of CHO.

Defensively Azpi is way better than Alonso, what are you on? After what Kepa did it's only fair to start Willy. Anything but Kepa, I understand you're backing the manager. However you need to be real, this is an awful line-up.

I'd play Kante in the middle, because that's where he performs best. Instead he is playing out of position YET AGAIN. I'd play a midfield three of Kante-Kovacic-Havertz. With Werner and CHO on the wings and Giroud up front.

Defensively Azpi is way better than Alonso, what are you on? After what Kepa did it's only fair to start Willy. Anything but Kepa, I understand you're backing the manager. However you need to be real, this is an awful line-up.

I'd play Kante in the middle, because that's where he performs best. Instead he is playing out of position YET AGAIN. I'd play a midfield three of Kante-Kovacic-Havertz. With Werner and CHO on the wings and Giroud up front.

Of course he is. He also offers nothing going forward on the left. I would play azpi but not that outrageous to pick a left footed left back on the left.

I wouldn't select this lineup either. But we are against a better team at this stage so I can we why mount us playing wide for the pressing. And why he wants Werner at the top so we can counter.

It's not an awful lineup at all. People are acting like CHO is Ronaldo who's been missed out.

And I repeat havertz played right wing a lot for leverkusen so it's not that outrageous.

I know it's TC and everyone is a hyper critical negative nancy but today is up there.

8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bit of a daft comparison that. Actually really daft.

Pulisic came from a different league. After struggling with wee injuries the whole season. Callum has played in the PL before and was back to fitness last season although he had his injuries but 2 different situations still as it was more for Christian to get rest as well from the Gold Cup and gradually get accustomed to the PL.

Suppose some people will eat that sort of shit up though.

Whats this line up about no actual wingers/wide strikers just 10’s again? Even if he put Werner on the left and Giroud up top would give us double the threat as opposed to Mount on the left. 3 man midfield though us a good choice but still baffled by using two 10s out wide. also where’s Christian? Injured? 

also @Azul whos Frank meant to start there? Caballero and an unfit Chilwell? Which he had said numerous times? Or Emerson who he doesnt fancy? His decision making for those selections is hardly an issue when you consider who he has to select from.... 

Caballero and Azpi at LB. We need someone that has the ability to defend Salah. I trust Azpi more than Alonso.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Caballero and Azpi at LB. We need someone that has the ability to defend Salah. I trust Azpi more than Alonso.

Maybe but still youve seen how playing Azpi on the left affects us going forward and no doubt Frank will want us to pose a threat to them. Also not having a natural winger infront of Alonso might help, I would imagine Mount will be torn between Alexander-Arnold and doubling up on Salah. 

would rather Kepa ahead of Caballero just now. Both have their flaws but Kepa didnt do much wrong last week and wouldnt of picked the ball out of the net had Mount not lazily let the Brighton player shoot when he was 1m away from him.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Azpi or alonso will be eaten alive by salah regardless, left footed option makes more sense because either of them 2 options we have aint good enough for LB

In the end it will be Kepa's fault, the wind's fault but never the one responsible for this.

Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount.

Alonso in a back 4? against Liverpool? You´re kidding?

Havertz wide, again? Really?

Marina, Marina, look at the bench please.

Just now, Hutcho said:

He was our second best player last season and other than kante does the most running of anyone.

The most toxic thing is TC and the alleged Chelsea fans on here emoji23.png

2nd best player? After who Kovacic, Pulisic and Willian, maybe even Tammy? Definitely wasnt 2nd best player. 

In the end it will be Kepa's fault, the wind's fault but never the one responsible for this.
Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount.
Alonso in a back 4? against Liverpool? You´re kidding?
Havertz wide, again? Really?
Marina, Marina, look at the bench please.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]