test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

865 posts in this topic
I'm hoping I can jinx mount to score or assist if I shit on him enough

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Haha might be a good shout.

I do strongly think some people on here want us to do shit just so they can be proven right about whatever lineup is chosen.

I’m still in the phrase of trusting Frank and the coaching staffs blindly so can’t be arsed to bitch about the selections, just wish the boys deliver.

Vesper likes this

One thing people don't realise is that Kante is not in his natural position. He won't be as good and our defense will be even more exposed.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Kovacic 1. Pulisic played half the games. And he was definitely better than tammy.

Willian arguably could be

Willian, Kovacic and Pulisic definitely all did more. Even if Pulisic played half the games, just look at how sorely we missed him when he didnt play. Thats why I also threw Tammy in because the first half of the season he was good and his goals were a massive contribution. Mount went like 3 or 4 months without a goal or assist involvement and he played virtually every game in the season also. Also Giroud for his lack of minutes had a huge impact when he ended up playing. Mount was maybe our 5th top player last season. Needs more goals and assists this season. And no long spells of being very ineffective in games. 

Willian, Kovacic and Pulisic definitely all did more. Even if Pulisic played half the games, just look at how sorely we missed him when he didnt play. Thats why I also threw Tammy in because the first half of the season he was good and his goals were a massive contribution. Mount went like 3 or 4 months without a goal or assist involvement and he played virtually every game in the season also. Also Giroud for his lack of minutes had a huge impact when he ended up playing. Mount was maybe our 5th top player last season. Needs more goals and assists this season. And no long spells of being very ineffective in games. 

Ok that's your opinion. So in your opinion he was our 5th best player...

Your point is what then?

Let's all shit on mount and get annoyed when he gets selected?... :/

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Your point is what then?

that he's not the 2nd best player like you said ... and it's not suprising that there are many people questioning it, we've seen before it doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

our win v BHO is looking better and better, they crushed NUFC away just now

Lamptey MOTM

Yup. Brighton are a well oiled side. Our tactics down there were spot on. They were so much fresher than us the way we approached that game was the most adequate one to get the 3 points. It’s not having a creative player like Ziyech or Pulisic available that is crippling us right now +Alonso and Kepa. We will always look poor with these handicaps 

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Just can't understand what's Lampard trying to prove with Mount 

prehuman likes this

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Your point is what then?

Let's all shit on mount and get annoyed when he gets selected?... :/

Wasnt the point. Was just to do with you mentioning he was our 2nd best player last season. Hes getting the sort of treatment many gave Jorginho under Sarri, very much seen as Franks golden boy, which isnt fair but this is football. I mean fans are fickle we know this and Jorginho still gets this tag despite Sarri having left a year ago and Mount will keep getting it from a few even if he does well. When everyone’s back fit it will be interesting to see who misses out. There will be many who believe he will start, although I dont think he will when Ziyech and Pulisic are fit. 

1 minute ago, Nasnet said:

Just can't understand what's Lampard trying to prove with Mount 

Am sorry but mount has shown me alot more than CHO every has

Vesper and Hutcho like this

that he's not the 2nd best player like you said ... and it's not suprising that there are many people questioning it, we've seen before it doesn't work.
Again. That's your opinion. So what?

So everyone can slam mount as somehow being at fault for anything