test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

29. Kai Havertz

Started by Jason,

362 posts in this topic

Man I cant wait to watch how we will game once we click, that front 4 can interchange you to death.

My my, he does look good in our clolors! And I hope he doesn't wear 29. Such an ugly number. We need that beautiful #8 to become available. 😏

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

Havertz/Werner is gonna be the new Lampard/Drogba or Fabregas/Costa, I can feel it. :cig:

I reckon Frank told Werner, Ziyech and Havertz that they along with Mount, Pulisic ect are the new era at Chelsea that can emulate Drogba, Lamps, Terry and co. That was probably what made them want to be here as much as anything else.

Havertz (and Ziyech) making a Messi pass to Chilwell who's making a Jordi Alba run. I can already see it becoming a regular thing

kellzfresh likes this

18 minutes ago, Artandur said:

@Vesper is the person for it. :ph34r:

But I have picked out the key info of the article above. There are also some bits on Havertz's stats and how he will fit in but nothing too extensive. 

killer1257 and Artandur like this

48 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nothing on his salary?

You do realise most of the salary info on players in the media is pure speculation.