Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ziyech as RW shouldn't matter if Reece James is there providing the width. 

With Pulisic, Havertz, and Ziyech playing behind, I reckon even I would get 15+ goals a season with the amount of chances that will be created. 

How much do you cost? Where do you play? Asking for a friend. :ph34r:

18 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

oki

I give up

we are not getting him now

I simply cannot see us splashing £89m

FUCK

I thought 80m euros would shake him lose

but if even Real (AND they would loan him back!)

cannot get that done

well grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

oki

I give up

we are not getting him now

I simply cannot see us splashing £89m

FUCK

I thought 80m euros would shake him lose

but if even Real (AND they would loan him back!)

cannot get that done

well grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No chance mate.....he aint coming here as you said. Give us a quality LB and a CB and we are good for next season.

Chilwell and Gabriel
How good is Gabriel? Even though I have watched him play couple of times this season, my focus was on other players like Osimhen, Soumare and Ikone. But I do not remember that their defense stood out to me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How good is Gabriel? Even though I have watched him play couple of times this season, my focus was on other players like Osimhen, Soumare and Ikone. But I do not remember that their defense stood out to me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I rate him really high. He is very smooth and comfortable on the ball, (most Brasilians CB's have that, its just in their DNA, lol) has great instincts, and knows how to put a proper tackle in. He also is capable of pull off some great long balls.

Tall, and lanky, but has decent strength.

I would still prefer Romagnoli, but we have just the worst luck with the fucking Italian teams, plus Alessio's agent is that cunt Mino Raiola (arfff)

Gabriels' agent is Elenko Sports Ltda  (same as Emerson, so we have a working relationship already)

Gabriel Magalhaes' strengths, weaknesses and what Chelsea will get if they seal £30m transfer

The Lille centre-back has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge when the transfer window re-opens - but would he be a good fit for Frank Lampard's side?

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-gabriel-magalhaes-18002723

In the world of twenty-four hour sports news and up-to-the-minute coverage on social media, it has become increasingly difficult for football clubs to keep their transfer business quiet. Yet somehow Chelsea appear to be doing so.

The Blues' move for Christian Pulisic was completed without so much as a single column inch being filled. Hakim Ziyech, meanwhile, was signed from Ajax last month despite Chelsea’s interest barely being reported.

And this trick may have worked for a third time as Manu Lonjon, a journalist for Eurosport in France, claims a deal to bring Lille centre-back Gabriel Magalhaes to Stamford Bridge is on the verge of completion.

Everton had been linked with the 22-year-old. Arsenal and Tottenham, too. But nothing about a potential switch to Chelsea until Saturday night. It’s why many Blues fans are unlikely to know too much about the Brazilian. So here’s what to expect if Gabriel does arrive this summer.

Few European clubs can rival Lille when it comes to identifying future stars and nurturing their talents. Eden Hazard and Nicolas Pepe blossomed into elite wingers with Les Dogues while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Divock Origi, Lucas Digne, Dimitri Payet and Idrissa Gueye also enjoyed spells in northern France.

It’s a production line of talent and Gabriel is the latest off the conveyor belt. The Brazilian is relatively inexperienced - he has only 34 Ligue 1 starts and six Champions League appearances to his name - yet his performances alongside Jose Fonte have been composed and commanding.

Gabriel joined Lille in January 2017 from Brazilian second division club Avai and his first 18 months at the club were far from settled. There was an unsuccessful loan spell at Troyes and a six-month switch to Dinamo Zagreb for whom he played just once.

Lille decided to keep the young centre-back at the club for the 2018/19 campaign and it was a decision which paid off, eventually. He played just one minute in Ligue 1 prior to February but an injury to club captain Adama Soumaoro presented a first-team opportunity.

It was one Gabriel took. He played but all two of the remaining Ligue 1 matches last season and has kept his place this term. Such has been his form, Lille allowed Soumaoro to leave on loan for Genoa in January.

“It took me a while to get used to things in Lille, it was very difficult,” the defender admitted earlier this year. “Today I am happy. The coach shows me that I am important for the team, I have responsibilities. Lille is my home now.”

Perhaps not for too much longer, however. Chelsea have been on the search for a left-footed centre-back for some time, it’s why links to former Blue Nathan Ake have persisted for over a year.

Gabriel ticks that box yet also has the skill set required to thrive in the Premier League. The Brazilian isn’t blisteringly quick but he controls space well and that enables him to handle even the most nimble of wingers.

He doesn’t dive into challenges, either. Instead Gabriel waits for the right moment to claim the ball and that is why his 11.98 ball recoveries per 90 is only bettered by 12 other Ligue 1 defenders. And at 6ft 3ins, he isn’t easily beaten in the air, evidenced by the fact he wins 64 percent of his aerial duels.

That’s all well and good but a centre-back in Lampard’s side must be comfortable on the ball. Again Gabriel fits the bill. He is completing an average of 49.23 passes per 90 in Ligue 1 this season and these are not simply safe passes as 42.8 percent go forward.

Gabriel’s long game is also a big weapon. He can hit crossfield balls or passes over a defence with unerring accuracy, which is why he has completed 46.7 percent of long passes this term. In this sense he is a deep-lying playmaker.

Add in his ability to effortlessly play as part of a back three or back four and Gabriel seems an ideal signing for Chelsea at £30million. He could just be a bargain, one nobody saw coming.

Roman trying to build a Man City-like squad here where on any given match day we have 4-5 amazing players on the bench to rotate in? 😂

Unless some club takes Barkley off our hands I can't imagine we'd be after ANOTHER hugely expensive attacker before addressing the defense.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's Daily Mail but...

I gotta think that the board is really wary of two major things

CHO's legal situ

and Tammy not signing a new contract

we are seemingly going for very versatile wide players, like Werner and Ziyech

Havertz is even more so

he can play 8 positions

LW, RW, CF, SS, AMF, CMF, LMF, RMF

and 9 if you count a roaming No 10 (which I call an AMF)

we (if true) just went up around 5m, to 75m

I think 80-85m quid (90-96m euros)takes him for sure, despite Bayer saying 100m or bust

at £80m he is around £50m cheaper than what I think Sancho would have went for pre-COVID

Tonali turned down BARCA, he does not want to leave Italy at all (Barella 2.0) so he is off the table for me, unless we go for Partey (only because of his low release clause) there are not many other CMF or DMF out there who I am just like OMG! we have to grab them

the ones who are are too expensive (Saul, Camavinga, Houssem Aouar, Declan Rice, and Ndidi mainly)

I reallllllllllly hope we buy either Cakir or Predrag Rajkovic as a GK, I have been watching film on Kepa, and omg, is it depressing and worrying :(

and let the LB chips fall where they may, IF Leicester wont budge off their insane price, then I would just stop gap it and swap Emerson for Alex Sandro and try later on for Chilwell or another (as Alex Sandro can become the backup when Alonso is eventually shipped out) Alex Sandro and Alonso are more than good enough for me at LB for the upcoming year given all the other massive deals we are trying to do, I think Theo Hernandez would be my overall pick, BUT IF we do Havertz, no chance as he will be at least £40m plus and even more so if we do a CB as well

CB, I have ZERO clue what we are going to do, Lamps seems publicly to be happy with who he has now, the only really serious link of of the 10 or so targets has been Gabriel, but who the hell knows. I have wanted Romagnoli for 6 years now, since he had his breakout at Sampdoria on loan from Roma in 2014/15, and will still have him as my number one left-footed CB want until summer 2023 closes out, at which point (as he turns 29 in January 2024) he slides off my list due to age. If we get him now, we get 6 peak years out of him, maybe 7.

Nathan Aké is just not to my level, sorry, nor is another left-footer, Abdou Diallo (PSG)

only other CBs who interest me are insanely hard to get (impossible probably) Raphaël Varane, José Giménez , Kalidou Koulibaly  (too old though, he turns 30 right after next season ends), Marquinhos, Milan Skriniar

or others with a caveat
Presnel Kimpembe    (left footed, but not sure if he really is WC, and also very doubtful that PSG will sell him for a fair price, AND he may not want to leave as well)

or are very young to pretty young with no big 5 experience (Dias) ................Edmond Tapsoba, Rúben Dias (most expensive of the 23yo and unders), Marash Kumbulla, Merih Demiral, Ozan Kabak, Pau Torres, Luiz Felipe, and Mohammed Salisu (only other left footer)

Well we still expect our second marquee signing. It can be Chilwell but...

Havertz 89m + Tagliafico 22m =111m

Chilwell would be between 60-80m and Benrahma more than 20m for sure. 

20-30m up or down won't be a financial issue. So with no doubt we should go for number one option. 

I like Havertz more than Sancho or Werner but I can't this happening. We're loaded with attacking options and still need to sign a left back and perhaps another position(CB or GK or maybe even a midfielder). He's a player in demand too.

7 hours ago, Alabama said:

Let's go gaga...

Sell Barkley...

Jorginho...

Ain't getting too excited yet but if we manage to pull this deal...we gonna walk the league...

We won‘t. Apart from the fact that there is a 1% chance at most of this to happen, Don’t forget Havertz is still a kid and he could have an average season. He is inconsistent and completely out of games sometimes. 
what we are Building is more important than single league title. It’s a dynasty.