test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

29. Kai Havertz

Started by Jason,

309 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I totally get that it is made fun of when people say this stuff and it is ridiculous at times, but i also feel ppl are taking it too seriously. As a kid you are not as wrapped up in supporting a specific team and the rivalries and such. Especially not in another country. A kid sees Lamps and Drogba playing, of course he's a fan. Probably loved watching Man U too. Thats just how kids are, i feel.

I remember this game was defining moment for me to realise that my heart bleed only blue. I was 12 or 13 back then and I already liked Chelsea but I was also in love with Ronaldinho so I had mixed feelings before the game. But the moment game started I felt love only for Chelsea and actually soon I developed hate for Barca :)

1chelsea likes this

His first game was poor, but i dont see him at fault today. Isolated up front, attacking poor longs balls against Fabinho and VVD. That would make Aguero look like Batsman

Played upfront today and got long balls dumped onto his head. He must wondering what has he got himself into...

Hahahaha this is funny

I actually think he was decent this game. He set up a few attacks, created space with a couple of good flicks and overall was tidy in possession. Better than against Brighton.

Ryan Fong and Alabama like this

2 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I actually think he was decent this game. He set up a few attacks, created space with a couple of good flicks and overall was tidy in possession. Better than against Brighton.

But we were hardly playing to his strengths. He did well given what he was dealt with but we basically treated him like Giroud with all those long balls up to him.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

But we were hardly playing to his strengths. He did well given what he was dealt with but we basically treated him like Giroud with all those long balls up to him.

True, he is still not getting to play as an 8 or 10 which is where we will see his main value. He got more opportunities with the ball today though, and he managed to do more with it than against Brighton. 

So clear to see from me how influential he'll be once he gets to play in the middle of the park and also gets used to the pace of the league. Not his fault Lampard is freestyling the offensive half of our team atm. 

Ryan Fong, Supermonkey92 and DDA like this

The sad truth is, that he was probably playing in a better attacking side at Leverkusen than he is currently playing in Lampards clueless Chelsea.

DANILA, xPetrCechx and 0007 like this

The sad truth is, that he was probably playing in a better attacking side at Leverkusen than he is currently playing in Lampards clueless Chelsea.
What do you expect, mate?
Our best attacking player from last season is injured in Pulisic.
Our midfield is still the same and Mount is more or less nothing special.

We still need Ziyech and Puli to come back into our starting eleven.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

kellzfresh likes this

15 hours ago, killer1257 said:

What do you expect, mate?
Our best attacking player from last season is injured in Pulisic.
Our midfield is still the same and Mount is more or less nothing special.

We still need Ziyech and Puli to come back into our starting eleven.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I know, I know. Still, the lack of attacking cohesion is a little worrying... New signings and injuries are not helping the cause but there were warning signs of a shitshow towards the back of end the covid return and it seems we will have to endure more of it in the coming weeks.