test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

6. Thiago Silva

Started by Jason,

191 posts in this topic

Ok so no national team games this time... Frank will still have some solid group to work with during the internationals...

Why cant he just test negative instead of doing quarantine for 14 days? And start training with the team...

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ok so no national team games this time... Frank will still have some solid group to work with during the internationals...

Why cant he just test negative instead of doing quarantine for 14 days? And start training with the team...

Incubation period? No idea

killer1257 likes this

50 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Incubation period? No idea

no. tests have more than 99% accuracy even before there are any possible symptoms. I think the whole procedure is BS. We used to do this 14 day quarantine before we hadtests available for everybody in Germany. But now we just est everyone and only the sick are quarantined. I guess UK still has not figured the shit out.

Ryan Fong and killer1257 like this

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Because we got spoilt by our previous generation of players. Now, am not saying Azpi is like Terry, Lampard, Drogba etc. He isn't but because he supposedly isn't screaming or seen constantly organizing the defence, he becomes an easy stick to beat with when things go around, he gets blamed because of the defensive incompetency of others. He isn't quite as consistent and flawless as he was say 2-3 years ago but he's still by far our most reliable defender. He might even feel relieved that Silva has joined!

As for the stuff Azpi does off the pitch, yeah. The club captain has lots of responsibilities off the pitch as well and if you read the news/stories, you'll notice that he does represent the club extremely well and is also well respected by the players as well as being thought highly by by our managers over the years. Only a few weeks ago, Lampard praised him at length after the Champions League game (or maybe the FA Cup final).

Agree. Not sure why you quote me, unless its an addition to what i've said or an answer to the member i questioned. 

18 hours ago, Vincent said:

Agree. Not sure why you quote me, unless its an addition to what i've said or an answer to the member i questioned. 

Addition to what you said.

EH? So the thing about Silva arriving last Friday and needing to be quarantined was all BS then? :carlo: 

Italy of course is currently on UK's exemption list. 

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

EH? So the thing about Silva arriving last Friday and needing to be quarantined was all BS then? :carlo: 

Yeah, BS for sure. Mount, Abraham, Jorginho were also on that quarantine list but they all go to play for national teams. 

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mount, Abraham, Jorginho were also on that quarantine list but they all go to play for national teams. 

Think they all got back and finished quarantine in time to join with the national team. 

It’s a chaos, no chance for the public to know the exact policies. Logically, pro footballers especially PL team registered players should be all exempted for quarantine as far as the Covid-19 test result is negative, that’s the only right way.

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

It’s a chaos, no chance for the public to know the exact policies. Logically, pro footballers especially PL team registered players should be all exempted for quarantine as far as the Covid-19 test result is negative, that’s the only right way.

TBF, most of these players just came back from their holiday. The government can't be blamed for taking no chances. Otherwise if they have been in the team bubble and tested negative, then yeah, they should be exempted from quarantine even if they visit a country in the non-exempted list.

TBF, most of these players just came back from their holiday. The government can't be blamed for taking no chances. Otherwise if they have been in the team bubble and tested negative, then yeah, they should be exempted from quarantine even if they visit a country in the non-exempted list.

Yes that’s what I meant. Once players got tested negative by trusted authorities (in this case they are national teams) and haven’t been out of the bubble then they should get the exemption. Silva’s case is a bit confused though because of the lack of NT activity.

30 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry about the size of the picture.

Change out 'picture' for another word and thats a statement even us lesbi's know men say a lot

:ph34r:

Change out 'picture' for another word and thats a statement even us lesbi's know men say a lot

lesbi love

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Ahh modern romance😁

Everytime I read a post from Vesper it is either really informative and it suprises me how much football knowledge she has, or it is really something completely random :D

6 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Everytime I read a post from Vesper it is either really informative and it suprises me how much football knowledge she has, or it is really something completely random :D

When I read her football releated stuff, Im not sure if she is a complete lunatic or a genious :ph34r:😄