test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomo

Malang Sarr

Started by Tomo,

75 posts in this topic
183cm and 182cm CB pairing? 
Thiago Silva wins 77% of his aerial duels,which is even more than Zouma wins. Van Dijik wins 76% and Zouma wins 73% of their aerial duels. But obviously, they also play Pl, in which it is harder to win aerial duels.
Although Malang Sarr's success at winning aerial duels is horrible. Only 47%.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

NikkiCFC and Unionjack like this

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

183cm and 182cm CB pairing? 

We had a rudiger zouma partnership who are both 190cm I believe,  an we were still suspect to crosses 

Unionjack likes this

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

We had a rudiger zouma partnership who are both 190cm I believe,  an we were still suspect to crosses 

Actually, we never conceded a goal with Zouma-Rudiger pairing last season. Just 4 games tho. When they played in back 3 yes, a lot. 

Silva is great in the air but we still need tall guy next to him. 

lucio likes this

Im sorry but I'm at a complete loss as to why we would bring this 21 year old in only to loan him out. I thought we were having to cut our loan numbers down?

It Shirley cant be to get more exprerience? He seems to have had plenty of that. As whats been said the kid gets good air and from what Ive seen of him he looks relaxed and comfortable with the ball.

I too like having big defenders but I spent some time looking up our ex top players heights and compared them to current and our new ones are mostly taller.

I think its more mental. We need a strong willed general/commander and a ball playing passer that doesnt mind getting stuck in. We wont be able to rely much on Ben defence wise from what I pick up so we will need a strong CDM for support.

We really got no idea of what FL sees as our formation and who plays where yet.The lack of a proper pre season put the kaibosh to that. So hes not had any real chance of playing different players and combinations together.

Unless he gets that bit right we may have problems to start with me thinks.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Im sorry but I'm at a complete loss as to why we would bring this 21 year old in only to loan him out. I thought we were having to cut our loan numbers down?

It Shirley cant be to get more exprerience? He seems to have had plenty of that. As whats been said the kid gets good air and from what Ive seen of him he looks relaxed and comfortable with the ball.

I too like having big defenders but I spent some time looking up our ex top players heights and compared them to current and our new ones are mostly taller.

I think its more mental. We need a strong willed general/commander and a ball playing passer that doesnt mind getting stuck in. We wont be able to rely much on Ben defence wise from what I pick up so we will need a strong CDM for support.

We really got no idea of what FL sees as our formation and who plays where yet.The lack of a proper pre season put the kaibosh to that. So hes not had any real chance of playing different players and combinations together.

Unless he gets that bit right we may have problems to start with me thinks.

Seems to me this one was simply a spontaneous business decision, because it was a good deal signing him on a free. Either he becomes good enough to join the first team or we just cash in.

Unionjack likes this

2 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Seems to me this one was simply a spontaneous business decision, because it was a good deal signing him on a free. Either he becomes good enough to join the first team or we just cash in.

Thats it tho. To me -- who I admit hasn't seen him in games - he looks good enough to be a starter for us now. With our loan army growing with academy players needing experience at higher levels. And our deadwood not being wanted and nobody willing to back down and take a price hit on them. Its difficult.

Zero rumors about him going on loan in the last couple of weeks.

Based on what I have seen he could be solid LB backup option for Ben.

Vesper likes this

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Zero rumors about him going on loan in the last couple of weeks.

Based on what I have seen he could be solid LB backup option for Ben.

Maybe that is the reason. Let's hope someone comes in for both emerson and alonso. Tied of their shit. Specially the latter.

Maybe that is the reason. Let's hope someone comes in for both emerson and alonso. Tied of their shit. Specially the latter.
I do not even see him training with the first team

xPetrCechx likes this

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Sadly thats true. We can just hope that something like a tomori happens. 

Despite some geniuses claiming, alonso is not a decent LB back up. He won't be a decent lb back up for villa.

killer1257 likes this

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Lol... where is he?

36 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

So he is seen as a CB

Sarr himself want to play as a CB. The reason Sarr had a fallout with Vieira at Nice was because he played him as a LB.

killer1257 likes this

Sarr himself want to play as a CB. The reason Sarr had a fallout with Vieira at Nice was because he played him as a LB.
Because at TC, everyone sees him as a LB.

Just now, killer1257 said:

Because at TC, everyone sees him as a LB.

Unfortunately Sarr hates playing that position.

killer1257 likes this

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Arse punters are raging that Leicester are getting Wesley Fofana

they thought for sure Saliba would play agent and pull him there

plus they are going to perhaps miss out on both of their other two huge targets

Thomas Partey and Aouar

if they would have grabbed all 3 I would be in true fear for the top 4 for us

they would be building a monster potentially

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Arse punters are raging that Leicester are getting Wesley Fofana

they thought for sure Saliba would play agent and pull him there

plus they are going to perhaps miss out on both of their other two huge targets

Thomas Partey and Aouar

if they would have grabbed all 3 I would be in true fear for the top 4 for us

they would be building a monster potentially

Seems both Partey and Aouar are still possible for them. Arsenal is currently trying to sell their unwanted players (Guendouzi, Torreira, and Mustafi) to raise some money.