Malang Sarr

Tomo

183cm and 182cm CB pairing? 
Thiago Silva wins 77% of his aerial duels,which is even more than Zouma wins. Van Dijik wins 76% and Zouma wins 73% of their aerial duels. But obviously, they also play Pl, in which it is harder to win aerial duels.
Although Malang Sarr's success at winning aerial duels is horrible. Only 47%.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

We had a rudiger zouma partnership who are both 190cm I believe,  an we were still suspect to crosses 

Actually, we never conceded a goal with Zouma-Rudiger pairing last season. Just 4 games tho. When they played in back 3 yes, a lot. 

Silva is great in the air but we still need tall guy next to him. 

Im sorry but I'm at a complete loss as to why we would bring this 21 year old in only to loan him out. I thought we were having to cut our loan numbers down?

It Shirley cant be to get more exprerience? He seems to have had plenty of that. As whats been said the kid gets good air and from what Ive seen of him he looks relaxed and comfortable with the ball.

I too like having big defenders but I spent some time looking up our ex top players heights and compared them to current and our new ones are mostly taller.

I think its more mental. We need a strong willed general/commander and a ball playing passer that doesnt mind getting stuck in. We wont be able to rely much on Ben defence wise from what I pick up so we will need a strong CDM for support.

We really got no idea of what FL sees as our formation and who plays where yet.The lack of a proper pre season put the kaibosh to that. So hes not had any real chance of playing different players and combinations together.

Unless he gets that bit right we may have problems to start with me thinks.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Im sorry but I'm at a complete loss as to why we would bring this 21 year old in only to loan him out. I thought we were having to cut our loan numbers down?

It Shirley cant be to get more exprerience? He seems to have had plenty of that. As whats been said the kid gets good air and from what Ive seen of him he looks relaxed and comfortable with the ball.

I too like having big defenders but I spent some time looking up our ex top players heights and compared them to current and our new ones are mostly taller.

I think its more mental. We need a strong willed general/commander and a ball playing passer that doesnt mind getting stuck in. We wont be able to rely much on Ben defence wise from what I pick up so we will need a strong CDM for support.

We really got no idea of what FL sees as our formation and who plays where yet.The lack of a proper pre season put the kaibosh to that. So hes not had any real chance of playing different players and combinations together.

Unless he gets that bit right we may have problems to start with me thinks.

Seems to me this one was simply a spontaneous business decision, because it was a good deal signing him on a free. Either he becomes good enough to join the first team or we just cash in.

2 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Seems to me this one was simply a spontaneous business decision, because it was a good deal signing him on a free. Either he becomes good enough to join the first team or we just cash in.

Thats it tho. To me -- who I admit hasn't seen him in games - he looks good enough to be a starter for us now. With our loan army growing with academy players needing experience at higher levels. And our deadwood not being wanted and nobody willing to back down and take a price hit on them. Its difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Zero rumors about him going on loan in the last couple of weeks.

Based on what I have seen he could be solid LB backup option for Ben.

Maybe that is the reason. Let's hope someone comes in for both emerson and alonso. Tied of their shit. Specially the latter.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

I do not even see him training with the first team

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Sadly thats true. We can just hope that something like a tomori happens. 

Despite some geniuses claiming, alonso is not a decent LB back up. He won't be a decent lb back up for villa.