test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

21. Ben Chilwell

Started by Jason,

195 posts in this topic

Welcome Ben, you shall you have my full support!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

I have  doubts about him but can only wish him the best and hopefully he can prove me wrong. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Welcome to the club.

guess his first action will be to sit his injured ass on the bench to watch alonso fuck things up at lb the first few games. Thrilling.

Think he'll miss only the first two games. Was said to be out for only 3 weeks and that was from last week. 

Let's go!

Now we hope he can get up to speed quickly with his injury. Can't bare the thought of seeing Alonso in a back 4 or Azpi at LB for too much longer. It's a shame he isn't available straight away since we have Liverpool in the 2nd match.

Johnnyeye and mkh like this

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think he'll miss only the first two games. Was said to be out for only 3 weeks and that was from last week. 

Which still means he will miss preseason and then has to be rammen into a side barely Training cos they are playing twice per week all season. 
i really hope he does well and is not the Rahman baba of drinkwaters 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Which still means he will miss preseason and then has to be rammen into a side barely Training cos they are playing twice per week all season. 

Should still be fine. At least he won't really need any period of adaptation.

Coach's signing if there ever was one. Let's hope Ben repays the faith Frank and co have shown in him

DDA likes this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

There's hardly any pre-season to begin with. After the weekend everyone will go join the national teams and when the international break is over the league season is only a few days away.

Signing an injured player is not an ideal situation to be in but if it's only a minor injury and the doctors have done their job during the medical it shouldn't be an obstacle for the move. After all the club are planning to have Chillwell for at least the next five years, not just the immediate start to the new season.

Did you type that through gritted teeth? 
Maybe a little bit .

Anything on his price?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Maybe a little bit emoji23.png.

Anything on his price?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Leicester mentioned "undisclosed fee" (lol) but it should be 50 million that has been reported.

killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this