test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Brighton 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

271 posts in this topic

Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Mason-Mount-Chelsea-news-Premier-League-

2020/21 Pre-Season Friendly
29th August, Saturday 2020
AMEX Stadium
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1781458/2500-tickets-available-for-amex-friendly-on-saturday

Nope, this is not a mistake. We'll be playing Brighton away in our first pre-season friendly this Saturday.

A small number of fans will be allowed into the stadium - only home fans - as part of the UK government's test pilot event.

killer1257 likes this

Looks like Mount, Abraham and Tomori won't feature in this weekend's friendly...

Mount and Abraham have been called up to the England squad next week though. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Looks like Mount, Abraham and Tomori won't feature in this weekend's friendly...

Mount and Abraham have been called up to the England squad next week though. 

On a side note has that also impacted Drogba and Rice as they were both with them?

my line up....

1st half
Kepa

Azpi - Rudi - Zouma - Alonso

Kante - Kova - Connor

Ziyech - Werner - CHO

2nd half :

James - AC - Zouma - Emerson

Kante - Barkley - RLC

CHO - Giroud - Werner

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

On a side note has that also impacted Drogba and Rice as they were both with them?

I would assume so? Don't know about Drogba but Rice didn't play in West Ham's friendly game few days ago. 

Tomo likes this

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would assume so? Don't know about Drogba but Rice didn't play in West Ham's friendly game few days ago. 

What about Terry and Villa's friendly's? I've just remembered he was there aswell.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

What about Terry and Villa's friendly's? I've just remembered he was there aswell.

Looks like he's fine?

When did UK add Greece into the quarantine list? Maybe Terry got back before that?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like he's fine?

When did UK add Greece into the quarantine list? Maybe Terry got back before that?

They haven't AFAIK, so if they're quarentining they've either got it, come into contact with someone who has or been to a bar/restaurant where an outbreak has happened.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They haven't AFAIK, so if they're quarentining they've either got it, come into contact with someone who has or been to a bar/restaurant where an outbreak has happened.

Infections did spike up in Mykonos. So the quarantine could have been done just in case. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/08/27/eight-chelsea-players-coronavirus-quarantine/

Telegraph just reported we have 8 players in quarantine, with suspected COVID-19 - Jorginho, Barkley, Emerson, Batshuayi, Mount, Tomori, Abraham and Pulisic.

Good news in bad news... 

Pulisic is injured anyway so not really important players. Non of them should be starter next season. 

This is going to be a problem with COVID still hanging around us. 

Going to be another weird season as like the one that finished. 

I have looked everyday, I have yet to see anywhere that is televising or streaming this game?

I have looked everyday, I have yet to see anywhere that is televising or streaming this game?
I have read on twitter that it will be shown on the Chelsea app. But have not found something official yet

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk