test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Brighton 1-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • James
      10
    • Zouma
      2
    • Christensen
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Jorginho
      3
    • Loftus-Cheek
      0
    • Mount
      1
    • Havertz
      0
    • Werner
      8
    • Barkley (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

787 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Jorginho and Kante FFS Frank:rant:

Gilmour and Kovacic are out. Jorgi and Kante are our only deeper midfielders. What did you expect?

manpe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Puli has played well against Liverpool. Making sure that hamstring is ready is smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Gilmour and Kovacic are out. Jorgi and Kante are our only deeper midfielders. What did you expect?

Not 2 fucking defensive midfielders, one is one too many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorginho and defensive midfielder do not belong in the same sentence. 
Has pretty decent defense stats.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killer1257 said:

Has pretty decent defense stats.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk
 

Please...let's not pretend if you have not seen Jorginho try to defend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to win this. With a match that many will expect us to lose next weekend, we can't afford to drop silly points against Brighton and already be playing catchup after the Liverpool game.

Must say, I'm not feeling this team Frank has put out but it should have more than enough quality to beat Brighton.

 

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Please...let's not pretend if you have not seen Jorginho try to defend.

Didnt he have our highest numbers of retrieves last season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a big day for reece and alonso. Formation will be fine if they are overlapping creating width then mount/RLC and havertz can get in central.

If they can create that width then that formation could work quite well with havertz coming central on his left and mount onto his right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All our hopes rest into Werner and Havertz.
Bit of an exaggeration there writing of the whole rest of the team. But I'm very excited about seeing both of them in action together with mount and Co

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still have to see RLC to be any useful from the start since his injury. Big ask of him today. Can’t see this game being easy. With Pulisic I am sure we would have had to ok much for them. Small teams can’t handle 4 danger players to deal with but Kai and Timo only might not be enough. tLc and Mount really have to put in a shift. But we should be able to control midfield with that plethora of mids. Expect Brighton to sit back and try to counter. No idea if they are any good at it

Supermonkey92 and kellzfresh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Still have to see RLC to be any useful from the start since his injury. Big ask of him today. Can’t see this game being easy. With Pulisic I am sure we would have had to ok much for them. Small teams can’t handle 4 danger players to deal with but Kai and Timo only might not be enough. tLc and Mount really have to put in a shift. But we should be able to control midfield with that plethora of mids. Expect Brighton to sit back and try to counter. No idea if they are any good at it

With our back 4? Yes, they will be good at it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.