Sergio Reguilón

NikkiCFC

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This guy reporting that we are still in race for Reguilon.:dunno:

If we can offload both Emerson and Alonso why not. After this season we will need another RB anyways with Cesar probably leaving, maybe Sergio can cover both flanks.

Another great performance. We did not follow him this season but since first rumors came out he has been one of the best players in every match he played for Sevilla or Spain today.

Not happy he is going to UTD most likely.

• 2 weeks later...

From linked with Chelsea, to United, only to end up at Spuds. Poor guy.

Such small club mentality for Spuds to agree to a buy-back clause. United were right to say fuck that and walk away. You're basically developing another club's player for them and if he's a big hit at Spuds they can just buy him back and fuck you over.

Not that Mourunho cares. He'll be gone in a year or two.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

From linked with Chelsea, to United, only to end up at Spuds. Poor guy.

Such small club mentality for Spuds to agree to a buy-back clause. United were right to say fuck that and walk away. You're basically developing another club's player for them and if he's a big hit at Spuds they can just buy him back and fuck you over.

Not that Mourunho cares. He'll be gone in a year or two.

yes, as soon as I saw that Real would never sell him without a buyback clause, off my board he went :(

I really do rate him above Chilwell over the long haul

we shall see

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

"Marca earlier suggested Man United could pay more to have no buyback clause, but this may be about the player too. It's been made clear repeatedly that succeeding at Madrid is his dream, and he didn't want to let go of that."

Hope the people crying over Chillwell signing take a hard look at that quote. Accepting a buy-back clause is small time to begin with, but especially so when the player himself is also desperate to go back the very first chance he gets.

Spurs finally accepting their role as a stepping stone club. You love to see it.

"Marca earlier suggested Man United could pay more to have no buyback clause, but this may be about the player too. It's been made clear repeatedly that succeeding at Madrid is his dream, and he didn't want to let go of that."
Hope the people crying over Chillwell signing take a hard look at that quote. Accepting a buy-back clause is small time to begin with, but especially so when the player himself is also desperate to go back the very first chance he gets.
Spurs finally accepting their role as a stepping stone club. You love to see it.

We could have paid more and he would have been ours without a buy back clause.
And what is the problem with international players dreaming to play for Real Madrid and Barcelona? 95% of the young non English footballers dream of playing for one of those big clubs. Fucking Victor Moses said after he signed for us that he dreams of playing for Barcelona. Victor Moses is not even Barcelona material to begin with.
Should we start buying only English players because only English players do not leave England ?

German Media says that Havertz loves Madrid. Why have we signed him? Why did we sign Hazard because he never made a mystery of his love for Madrid and Zidane? We signed them because they make us better.
We will never be as big of a club as Real and Barcelona. No English club is as big as them.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

We could have paid more and he would have been ours without a buy back clause.
And what is the problem with international players dreaming to play for Real Madrid and Barcelona? 95% of the young non English footballers dream of playing for one of those big clubs. Fucking Victor Moses said after he signed for us that he dreams of playing for Barcelona. Victor Moses is not even Barcelona material to begin with.
Should we start buying only English players because only English players do not leave England ?

German Media says that Havertz loves Madrid. Why have we signed him? Why did we sign Hazard because he never made a mystery of his love for Madrid and Zidane? We signed them because they make us better.
We will never be as big of a club as Real and Barcelona. No English club is as big as them.

What's the point of paying more to remove the clause if the player himself is already desperate to go back and actually wants the clause included? It's one thing buying a player who might one day in the future want to go to one of those clubs but it's a whole other thing buying someone who makes it crystal clear from day one that they intend to go back as soon as possible.

Reguilon and Chillwell are close in ability level and same age too. Maybe Reguilon is that tiny little bit better, I don't know because I haven't seen him enough, but with these facts I'll rather take Chillwell any fucking day of the year at €20M more than someone who's already desperate to leave and isn't even in the slightest committed to the project at the club. 

Some Spanish journos saying the buy-back clause is just €35-40M and assuming the deal goes through Spurs are already paying €30M themselves. That's basically a glorified loan-deal, if the player does well Real Madrid will buy him back (even if it's only to sell for more profit in case they don't really need him) but if he flops then Spurs are taking the full financial hit. They must be really desperate to agree to that. But I'm sure Mourinho won't care since he won't be there anymore in two years anyway. 

1 hour ago, Jype said:

What's the point of paying more to remove the clause if the player himself is already desperate to go back and actually wants the clause included? It's one thing buying a player who might one day in the future want to go to one of those clubs but it's a whole other thing buying someone who makes it crystal clear from day one that they intend to go back as soon as possible.

Reguilon and Chillwell are close in ability level and same age too. Maybe Reguilon is that tiny little bit better, I don't know because I haven't seen him enough, but with these facts I'll rather take Chillwell any fucking day of the year at €20M more than someone who's already desperate to leave and isn't even in the slightest committed to the project at the club. 

Some Spanish journos saying the buy-back clause is just €35-40M and assuming the deal goes through Spurs are already paying €30M themselves. That's basically a glorified loan-deal, if the player does well Real Madrid will buy him back (even if it's only to sell for more profit in case they don't really need him) but if he flops then Spurs are taking the full financial hit. They must be really desperate to agree to that. But I'm sure Mourinho won't care since he won't be there anymore in two years anyway. 

they should just do a loan deal and spend the cash saved now elsewhere

a 5m euro profit 2, 3 years from now is a joke

Spuds are officially a Real feeder team

North London farmers

Attacking fullback going to Spurs. Good luck. Thats two now they’ve bought if this one goes ahead with Doherty and Regulion. Cant wait to see one of them sitting tucked in as a third CB like Davies did against Everton whole they have all of the ball 🤣

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You