test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NikkiCFC

Ugurcan Cakir

Started by NikkiCFC,

My number one choice for GK.

We have been linked with him this summer.  Playing for Trabzon where our former player and assistant Eddie Newton is a manager. They just won Turkish Cup.

After Kepa I think it would not be smart to spend again crazy money for GK. Even Oblak.

We have great experience with Cech and Courtois who were relatively anonymous when we signed them.

I know some push for Rajkovic but as a Serbian i rate Cakir more.

Just look at this video, he is so good! Come on Chelsea, bring this guy! 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

My number one choice for GK.

We have been linked with him this summer.  Playing for Trabzon where our former player and assistant Eddie Newton is a manager. They just won Turkish Cup.

After Kepa I think it would not be smart to spend again crazy money for GK. Even Oblak.

We have great experience with Cech and Courtois who were relatively anonymous when we signed them.

I know some push for Rajkovic but as a Serbian i rate Cakir more.

Just look at this video, he is so good! Come on Chelsea, bring this guy! 

Cakir or Predrag either one I am happy with if that is the route we are going (and not some older stopgap)

killer1257 and shrenshah like this

Champions League: Trabzonspor to miss out on UCL spot after appeal dismissed

Trabzonspor has lost its place in next season's Champions League after the CAS dismissed the Turkish club's appeal against a one-season ban imposed by UEFA.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/champions-league/champions-league-trabzonspor-to-miss-out-on-ucl-spot-after-appeal-dismissed/article32233721.ece/amp/

This should lower his price a bit.

Such a shame for Trabzon they do not have City lawyers :rolleyes:

Vesper, killer1257 and Fernando like this

What do we think is the reason this guys not been on or near top of the wants list? Ive not watched him but from all Ive read and vids the guy seems really good.